Connect

Monday, October 13, 2008

Finally Done With My Exam!


I finally got done with my Business Law test. Damn, I hardly studied for it because I just skimmed through all 4 chapters. But I was pretty confident. When I was going over the test I was like oh my fudge.. this is pretty easy. LOL. You have no idea how many breaks I took from studying last night because I just couldn't help myself. I was either looking online for make-up related ish, cleaning my bathroom or talking to my boyfriend. Anyway, lately I've been "window shopping" online for travel kits and things to take with me when I'm "on-the-go". And like the MAC 129 short handle brush, I'm also looking for travel eyeshadow brushes. I just want something to take with me when I'm "on-the-go" so I don't have to take all my brushes with me whenever I go places. This Smashbox Traveler Brush Kit runs for $60 at Ulta. They look pretty good to me but I guess I gotta see it to believe it if I ever do consider buying it. I hate buying expensive ass brushes that end up disappointing me in the end.




So because I successfully got through my super hard test of the week, I decided to go to CCO and see what they got in store for me. Plus I wanted to visit my favorite stalker sales person but it was too bad she wasn't there. LOL. Anyway, the CCO down here is pretty weak. I was disappointed in my findings because there wasn't much that I would find myself buying or even using for that matter! I just bought two lipglasses which I'm very satisfied with. The colors are so pretty! One is Electro-Lush which I'm wearing right now and OMG... can I say new favorite lipglass?! Forreal though! Haha. I also got Sock Hop from the Heatherette collection. This would've been my 2nd choice of l/g when the collection came out, but when I went to go buy it they were sold out so I was happy they had it this time. I also got a make-up bag from DW [a make-up line for Lancome]. It's so cute and it's a pretty hot pink color!





* * * * * * * * * *

I haven't been doing so many FOTDS and if I do, they're mostly neutrals & browns. But other than, it's just been nothing but my "natural look" for the past few days.


FOTotherD


EOTD





11 comments:

  1. i love your fotds.
    the neutrals are beautiful.

    and oh dear, ive fallen in love with that m.u bag. would they happen to have that in purple? lol. im gonna check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i like electric lush!!
    nice looks and those lashes are soOooooo niceeeeeeeeee this is almost like a nuetural look heheh

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your natural look hun and the eyelashes are so purrtty :) congrats on finishing your exam an di too have yet to find a travel brush set did u check out targets sonia kashuk?? brushes i think i seen sum online the small travel kine sucks cuz here in hawaii we dont have target yet...goodluck though on your search i think i might pick up macs holiday brush set wen it cums out those are kinna mini?...

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning natural look! love finding goodies at the cco!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are so very pretty babes ;] yay for passing your exams! :D yeah, try the alba lip balm! hahah i love getting lipglasses at the cco. i always have to get something even if nothing is THAT great because i always think "well it's cheaper, i gotta have it!" lol. good thing i usually end up loving everything i get. except dovefeather e/s. i got it cause i didnt have a lilac color, but now i dunno what to do with it =/

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol I tried leaving a comment on that comment thing on the side but i dont think it went through :) well yes big change. i love 100lbs after high school. gained 20 when i started nursing school so im back to working out :)

    hope u did good on your test! i know how stressful school can get...

    ReplyDelete
  7. ive only tried an eyeliner from smashbox and its pretty cool...the mac sets are usually just 50 buks and well you know how they are (awesome!) and you have that cute little make up bag already so just stik em in there! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous look! i love how you do your eye makeup...i almost forgot i had sock hop...it's such a great color too

    ReplyDelete
  9. grr! I know this is a super old post but I've been trying to get find a makeup bag like that one forever! you're so damn lucky!

    ReplyDelete