Connect

Thursday, December 25, 2008

I Miss Blogging

Being sick takes out the everyday out of my everyday. And part of that is blogging. I haven't been keeping track of any updates because I've been bedridden. I got sick on Monday when Moms and I went shopping in the rain. I didn't start feeling sick til Tuesday night and it's just been getting worse.

My sickness was bearable on Christmas Eve but it got so bad today that the sinus pressure was getting to the back of my head and it started hurting real bad. I couldn't even blow my nose without that throbbing feeling in my brain. Bleeeegh, it sucks.

Moms gave me theraflu and I tried to sleep on it but I already took a nap prior to drinking it so I was wide awake by then. I'm still in bed right now but the theraflu helped out a little.

Let's hope for a better tomorrow. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. [:

15 comments:

  1. awwwwww miss tina

    sorry to hear that you're under the weather girl, i've been fighting a sick bug myself for almost a month now, and all i would do was sleep, drink hot tea/theraful and robitussin shots... lol

    hope you get better soon - I miss your tuts and beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
    I hope you get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww sick on xmas too!! Feel better soon!! Hate that sinus pressure!! Hope your Christmas was still good!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. MERRY XMAS! Feel better!
    This "flu" this year is wack, it's too bah. I think I got sick again this time w/ a runny nose.. okay tmi lmao.. HAVE A GOOD ONE (;

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, I hope you get better soon, hun! It kinda sucks being sick during the holidays...I got all 4 of my wisdom teeth out the day b4 Christmas Eve...The WORST mistake of my life! LOL!

    Anyways, happy holiday and again, I hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhh.. get well soon, babe...

    it sucks to be sick during a holiday like xmas....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I miss your blogging too!! i hope you feel better soon hun! sometimes i get horrible sinus infections,its terrible! make sure you rest!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awwww, get well soon sweetie! i miss your looks :)

    its crappy that you got sick around xmas, hopefully that theraflu helps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i hate sinuses!!
    ughhh
    feel better!
    its so hard to keep up w/ the blogs during this time. I'm trying to catch up myself.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey girlie. Sorry to hear that you're not feeling well. Trust me, I know what you're going through. I'm still trying to recover from a two week flu. I really hope you'll get better before the bf arrives. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  11. im totally missing out on all the blogging too! -_- but im updating tonight!! WHOOOO! ahahaha. well i hope you feel better! im starting to get sick..i feel in my throat =X ahhhhhh.

    well happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  12. aww i hope you feel better! i'm sick too ugh i hate it i got sick the deay after christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  13. tina! sorry to hear you're sick! mannn i know that suck, i just got over my sickness, but i'm still not 100% but good enough
    GET BETTER SOON!

    ReplyDelete