Connect

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Gold Glitter Smokey Eyes for Prom

Hello and long time no post! It's been about 2 weeks since I did my last tutorial and I knew I had to make a comeback soon. I've been stressing out over some personal things going on in my life and doing tutorials is honestly my best escape. I thought I would start a prom series on YouTube and on my blog since prom season is coming up. This look I did is so easy to do and it took very little effort. I thought I would make the look simple and easy to follow for those who will be doing their own makeup for prom. And by simple I mean not complicated, not necessarily natural looking. Anyway, I hope you all enjoy it. As always thanks for watching and visiting my blog. Take care! xoxo




EYES:
Lorac eye primer
Maybelline Color Tattoo Tough as Taupe
Inglot #337 Matte (Soft Brown)
Inglot #457 DS (Lid color)
Lorac Espresso (Outer corner)
Inglot #08 AMC Shine (inner corner highlight)
Inglot #351 Matte (Brow bone highlight)
Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil in Perversion
Maybelline The Rocket Mascara
#47 Lashes (Dupe of Red Cherry #47)

CHEEKS:
Hoola Benefit Bronzer
MAC Coppertone Blush

FACE:
Covergirl 3 in 1 Foundation (Nude Beige)
MUFE Full Cover Concealer
Ben Nye Banana Powder
MAC MSF Natural (Medium Plus)

LIPS:
NYX Circe Round Lipstick
MAC Summer Sweetheart lipglass (LE)

2 comments:

  1. that's a super gorgeous look!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous! I love it! =)

    http://3girlsblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete