Connect

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

FOTD: Phloof! and Sketch

I was going to film a tutorial for this look but I was pressed for time. I watched a Youtube video the other day and this girl had mentioned how much she loved MAC Sketch eyeshadow especially as a crease color and I realized I haven't touched Sketch in so long. So I decided to remove all the dust it collected just sitting in my makeup drawer and put some use to it. Another eyeshadow I haven't used in so long is MAC Phloof!. Considering it's one of my favorite highlight colors and "inner eye corner" color, I don't use it very much because I'm close to hitting pan even though I know it's a permanent shade. Anyway, hope you all like this look. Thanks for looking. :)




EYES:
□ Urban Decay Primer Potion
□ MAC Painterly Paint Pot
□ Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr Eyeshadow in Too Cool (eyelid)
□ MAC Phloof! eyeshadow (eyelid & inner lower lash line)
□ Wet N Wild Greed Palette - Peach (crease & transition color)
□ MAC Sketch eyeshadow (crease & outer lower lash line)
□ Wet N Wild Greed Palette - Matte black (outer crease & outer lower lash line)
□ Wet N Wild Greed Palette - highlight color (brow bone highlight)
□ Wet N Wild Creme Liner (upper lash line)
□ Milani Liquif'Eye Metallic Eyeliner (lower waterline)
□ Covergirl Lashblast Mascara
□ False eyelashes from Kiwiberry style #2

BROWS:
□ NYC Browser Brow Kit
□ NYX Concealer in a jar (shade beige)

CHEEKS:
□ Elf Contouring Blush & Bronzer Powder
□ Milani Blush in Dolce Pink

LIPS:
□ Rimmel Lasting Finish Intense Wear Lipstick in Pink Blush
□ Avon Glazewear Lip Gloss in Dazzling Diamond

15 comments:

  1. so pretty as always!
    http://vmjeheart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty look and I love Phloof!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your makeup is always so perfect! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, ok, this totally talked me into wanting Sketch now, lol! I was on the fence before, but this is a gorgeous crease color! OMG! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is gorgeous!! i've heard about sketch a lot. i don't own any mac but i can tell you if i do get some sketch will be one of the first ones i get!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sketch needs some loving from me and this is a gorgeous look!!! I also need to get Phloof! e/s one day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I looove Phloof! & Sketch. I can't seem to find my Phloof! though. I love this look. I would definitely rock this everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a rich and beautifully sultry look!! LOVES <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. now that's how you do neutral :) sexy with a bit of smoke...some OOMPH..love it

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous look! i'm picking up Too Cool next time I go to CVS, you made me even more excited! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You're gonna love it! Even I wanna pick up more colors :D

      Delete