Connect

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette Look - Tutorial

Here's my first look using my Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette. I still have to do a tutorial using the first Naked Palette so that will be coming up shortly. :) Hope you all like this look. Thanks for reading! I'm also wearing gray contacts that I'll be reviewing so stay tuned for that!









EYES:
□ MAC Painterly Paint Pot
□ Tease eyeshadow (crease & transition color)
□ Verve eyeshadow (inner half of eyelid & inner lower lash line)
□ Pistol eyeshadow (outer half of eyelid & outer lower lash line)
□ Blackout eyeshadow (outer corner & outer lower lash line)
□ Foxy eyeshadow (brow bone highlight)
□ Elf Cream Eyeliner in Black (upper lash line)
□ MAC Smolder Eye Kohl (lower waterline)
□ Covergirl Lashblast Mascara
□ False eyelashes from KIWIBERRY style #2

BROWS:
□ NYC Browser Brow Kit
□ MAC Carbon eyeshadow
□ NYX Concealer in a Jar (shade beige)

CHEEKS:
□ Elf Contouring Blush & Bronzer Powder
□ Wet N Wild Blush in Heather Silk

LIPS:
□ Wet N Wild Mega Last Lip Color in Just Peachy
□ MAC Of Corset lipglass

8 comments:

  1. Your eyes are so sexy and amazing! Love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look stunning!! the blush and the lips look so pretty together

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! You look great Tinaaaaaa!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. tina! It's been way too long since i've been on your blog. i missed your posts! your hair looks like perfect Barbie hair. I loooove it! ahh off to check out other posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful as always, but I REALLY would love to know how you styled your hair in these photos. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a gorgeous look! I've been trying to find different looks to do with the naked two pallette I bought yesterday and I find it weird no one has done very many!

    ReplyDelete