Connect

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Urban Decay Naked Palette Look - Tutorial

So here's a look and a tutorial for you all using Urban Decay's Naked Palette. I realize it's pretty similar to my first Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette tutorial but I know not everyone has that palette which is why I wanted to do one similar with the Naked 1 Palette. I get requested on Youtube to do more tutorials with the Naked Palettes so hope you all like it. Thanks for reading :)







EYES:
□ Urban Decay Primer Potion
□ MAC Painterly Paint Pot
□ Sin eyeshadow (inner corners & inner lower lash line)
□ Toasted eyeshadow (middle lid & middle lower lash line)
□ Hustle eyeshadow (outer corner & outer lower lash line)
□ Creep eyeshadow (outer corner & outer lower lash line)
□ Buck eyeshadow (transition & crease color)
□ Foxy eyeshadow - Naked 2 Palette (brow bone highlight)
□ Elf Black Cream Eyeliner
□ Covergirl Lashblast Mascara
□ ES False Eyelashes - style A510

BROWS:
□ NYC Browser Brow Kit
□ MAC Carbon eyeshadow
□ NYX Concealer in a Jar (shade beige)

CHEEKS:
□ Wet N Wild Color Icon Bronzer in Princess
□ NYX Mauve blush

LIPS:
□ NYX Round Lipstick in Thalia

8 comments:

  1. Great tutorial!! and you pretty as allways!

    http://www.vmjeheart.blogspot.com/
    xoxo -V

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are gorgeous, girl! You always do your makeup so neat and clean. I'm totally jelly. :)

    My beauty blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very PRetty! I love your eyebrows :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty neutral combination. You're gorgeous like always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow....It's awesome. I just go through it. Thank you for sharing.

    sexy costumes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those brushes are so pretty! I've been wanting some Sigma brushes. Though I think I have to wait until after Christmas before getting a set for myself. Looking forward to your Sigma brushes review! ;)
    sliding barn doors

    ReplyDelete