Connect

Sunday, May 6, 2012

My Glossy Box Package - April 2012

GLOSSY BOX is a monthly online subscription service that provides various samples of luxury products of various brands from hair care, skin care, and makeup. Glossy Box is only available in a few select countries and it was first introduced to the US not too long ago. I was very excited to see what kind of products they would provide in their first American Glossy Box. :)

Upon receiving my Glossy Box in the mail, I was really impressed by the packaging. It looked very high end, classy, and chic, which I am pretty sure is the kind of look they are going for. It was a very well put together package. :)

I love the fact that their packages consist of more high end luxury products. It gives us a better opportunity to try something, especially pricier items, rather than spending a lot of money on something to try for the first time. For this particular package I like that the products pertain to different parts of our body like nails, lips, eyes, and skin care.

Below is a list of all the products that I received.






Erno Laszlo Hollywood Collection
OPI Kiss Me on My Tulips
C.O. Bigelow Lavender & Peppermint Body Lotion
Cargo EyeBronzer
Kryolan High Gloss Brilliant Lip Shine in Toffee
Basq Cucumber Tea Eye Gel



INCLUDES:
□ Erno Laszlo Hollywood Collection
Sample of 5 creams: Morning Beauty Rescue, Refresh Moisture Infusion, Instant Eye Cream, Intensive Porcelain Veil, and Velvet Night Cream.

□ OPI Kiss Me on My Tulips
A creamy hot pink shade from OPI's new Holland Collection

□ C.O. Bigelow Lavender & Peppermint Body Lotion
This lotion was once only available in hotel rooms. Can you believe that?! It is a lightweight lotion that is non greasy, yet very moisturizing.

□ Cargo EyeBronzer
A shimmery bronze shade perfect for Spring and Summer. This works good for an "all over the lid" color.

□ Kryolan High Gloss Brilliant Lip Shine in Toffee
A "my  lips, only better" type of gloss. Gives a really great nude lip with high shine.

□ Basq Cucumber Tea Eye Gel
A gel based eye cream that feels and smells cooling on the eyes. The smell of it has quite a bit of a strong scent of menthol.


DISCLAIMER: IN NO WAY IS THIS BLOG ACCEPTING ANY FORM OF PAYMENT FOR PRODUCTS RECEIVED BY COMPANIES. THE PRODUCTS IN THIS POST WERE PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY.

4 comments:

  1. The eye cream sounds interesting, but the menthol scent sounds a little scary..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You take such lovely pictures! I just got my Blossy Box too and can't wait to try the products. I'm curious what they will have for May!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m so glad I found my solution online.

    ReplyDelete