Connect

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Teal & Coral Makeup for Spring

Spring is here and I can already feel it! It's been a while since I worked with colors so I figured what better way to welcome the Spring season than with a tutorial. I did a makeup look similar to this last year but using different colors. I'm just a huge fan of teal and coral together. The colors compliment each other so much! Anyway, I hope you all enjoy the look and the tutorial!

I also forgot to mention that I am officially a YouTube partner. I've been a "partner" for a while now but I recently partnered with Beautique which is operated by Fullscreen, a YouTube network. I'm so excited! I'm looking forward to even bigger and better opportunities for me and I look forward to collaborate with so many talented people. :)




EYES:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot
MAC Soft Brown eyeshadow (Crease/transition color)
Inglot #366 Matte eyeshadow (Coral Pink color/crease)
Inglot #51 AMC eyeshadow (Orange color/outer corner)
Inglot #361 Matte eyeshadow (Peach color/lid)
Inglot #352 Matte eyeshadow (Pale pink/inner corner)
MAC Sketch eyeshadow (Outer crease)
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil in Electric
Inglot #372 Matte eyeshadow (Teal color/lower lash line)
Inglot #504 DS eyeshadow (Dark teal color/outer lower lash line)
MAC Mylar eyeshadow (brow bone highlight)
Revlon Colorstay liquid eyeliner
MAC Opulash Optimum Black Mascara
Wispies lashes (no brand name)

FACE:
Smashbox Photo Finish Light primer
Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 foundation (Nude Beige)
Graftobian corrector palette (peach color)
MUFE Full Cover Concealer #6
Ben Nye Luxury Powder in Cameo (loose powder)
MAC MSF Natural in Medium Plus (all over face powder)
MAC MSF Natural in Medium Deep (contour)
MAC Peaches blush
Hard Candy Baked Bronzer in Tiki

LIPS:
Wet N Wild Just Peachy lipstick
MAC Mimmy Lipglass (limited edition)

1 comment: