Connect

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Selena Gomez MTV Movie Awards 2013 Inspired Makeup Tutorial

Hi everyone! Here's a look inspired by Selena Gomez's makeup during her performance on the MTV Movie Awards. I'm actually a big fan of her and I think she's so beautiful naturally. When I saw her makeup I just knew I had to recreate it. Although my look came out quite different from hers, I still think it's a great rendition of what she had on. Hope you all like it!




EYES:
Too Face Shadow Insurance Primer
Inglot #360 Matte (transition color)
MAC Carbon eyeshadow
MAC Silver Fog pigment (limited edition)
MAC Reflects Gold glitter
MAC Brule eyeshadow (brow bone highlight)
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil in Perversion
Maybelline The Rocket mascara
No Brand #138 Lashes (Red Cherry #138 dupe)

FACE/CHEEKS:
MAC Studio Fix Fluid (NC20)
Graftobian Corrector Palette (Light Highlight shade)
Make Up For Ever Fullcover Concealer (shade 06)
Ben Nye Luxury Powder in Banana
MAC MSF Natural in Medium Plus
MAC MSF Natural in Medium Dark (contour)

LIPS:
Revlon Colorstay Lip Liner in Wine
Wet N Wild Mega Last Lip Color in 910D Red Velvet

No comments:

Post a Comment