Connect

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Updates + Philippines Trip + a Nose Job!?



Hey guys! I know I haven't posted in a really long time. I apologize. Basically I'm gonna say everything that's gonna be happening all in this post so you know exactly what's gonna happen in the next couple of months. But before I get to that I just want to apologize for not doing any looks in a really long time. I haven't played with makeup, or even touched my makeup for that matter. With all the looks that I've done you might think I do my makeup everyday but I really don't. I'm more of an eyeliner and blush kind of girl so when I do makeup looks, they're usually done for fun.

But with the winter season coming very quickly, I've decided to keep my looks natural. And I'm not speaking for just makeup. I'm keeping my hair its natural color, I'm growing out my bangs and I'm wearing minimal makeup. And to be honest, I'm happy with that.

It's possible that I might be in hiatus for a little bit longer because next month I'm going to the Philippines and I won't be back until mid January. It's also a possibility that I'll be going to Hong Kong. It's my second time going to the Philippines and I'm excited to go because I want to go shopping and search for makeup because I didn't have the opportunity to do that the last time I was there. Also, as you can tell by the title of my post, I am in fact getting a nose job there. Eeeeek! I'm kind of nervous! More so as a child my family would always crack jokes about how flat or how big my nose is. Mean right?! Haha just kidding. But this is supposedly a present from my parents. What's weird is that I wasn't even suggesting that I get a nose job. It was all my moms idea so I just said okay.

Anyway, I don't know how you guys feel about cosmetic surgery. I know some of you might believe that everyone should appreciate the gifts God gives them. That's true for the most part but it's not like I'm getting rid of my nose. I'm just making it better looking! So before I get any comments regarding your opinion about my getting rhinoplasty, take a deep breath before you say anything hostile, though I would fully accept constructive criticism.

I was also thinking about scheduling some of my posts so it doesn't seem like I've been in complete hiatus from now until the new year. I can maybe do a couple of looks and schedule them to post at different time intervals so it seems as if I'm updating my blog when I'm actually across the Pacific in a completely different timezone. =P

I almost forgot to mention that Victor is moving to San Diego in January as well. He'll be here when I get back from the Philippines so I'm really excited! You guys have no idea.... actually you guys probably do have an idea how happy I must feel since a number of you are probably avid readers of my blog since the beginning of when I first started doing blog posts. Anyway, any details regarding Victor and other stuff can be found on my personal blog. Until then, I'll see you guys soon I hope.

38 comments:

  1. yay for the nose job, not that you need it but i guess i can feel for ya. in my family they call it the "vang" or "yang" nose. lol they know we're related because of our noses. :P

    but have fun! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have fun in your trip! I was also thinking of getting a nose job in the Philippines or somewhere in Asia but still can't really decide.

    I've always hated my nose and my bro and sis used to make fun of me a lot when we were younger cause my nose was big and flat... Hope everything goes well and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the trip, nose job & the BF! Do whatever makes you happy & if a new nose makes you smile, then so be it! Get it done girl!

    I wish you the best on your surgery day & a speedy pain-free recovery! Have fun on your trip & I can't wait to see pics of your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi tina.. yay for trip to phils.. there are a lot of good mmu companies here and organic facial skin too.. :D and local brands available in department stores.. :D cosmetic surgery ouch.. but i want to get my nose done too.. :D i wonder where will you get yours done.. godbless

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girl! I know a few people, some in the family, who went to the Philippines to get nose jobs. I think you have an adorable nose but after you having to grow up hearing that, I can totally understand you wanting to get one. Good luck! :)

    You've got a busy few months ahead full of exciting stuff! I'm happy for you and can't wait til you get back to us ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow a nose job !i wanna have lip augmentation !heheh
    good luck on ur nose job !:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Plastic surgery is a personal thing. It's not like buying a new lipstick or eyeshadow to change or highlight a feature, it's physically altering your feature.

    If getthing a rhinoplasty is what you want to be happy, then go for it. Lastly, I wanted to point out (be careful) if you start changing one feature, then you might find something else you think needs fixing. Becomes a body dysmorphic issue. You are beautiful as you are! Anyway, hHave fun in the Phillipines, and travel safe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a cute nose! You dont need a nose job at all, but I know how you feel about wanting a certain look for a certain part of your body. I WANT A NOSE JOB SO BADLY! I hate my nose! Ughhh. Have fun on your trip, and yay for minimal makeup unless its for fun! I do the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi :) i wanna say that you are cute I love your dimple...try Belo Medical Group or Calayan Medical Group they're both awesome when it comes to plastic surgery ..Goodluck

    ReplyDelete
  10. have u tried contouring? i don't like my nose either but i don't think i'd be able to go through with getting a nose job.. it scares meee lol..
    goodluck with your surgery and keep us posted! =]

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to have a nose job myself but I'm just too scared so I wouldn't dare even if I will be given a free one :) Enjoy your trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow, enjoy ur incoming trip, darl! and of coz..the nose job too!

    cant wait for my own trip nx year *probably* to philipines..:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. If a nose job is what you want then be happy! But I personally think you're nose is FINE! LOL! I like you the way your are! LOL! BUt Happy Birthday prematurely! LOL!

    Have fun & be safe on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nose job? sounds great ^_^ Just do what make you happy hun <3
    Have a safe and lovely trip to the Phil <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. So exciting! I hope later on I'll be brave enough to get a nose job. Good luck with the operation and the trip etc. I think it's great there's something you want and you're going for it, no matter what others think.

    Keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Tina, I think you're nose is fine. :) But at the same time, as long as you've thoroughly thought about it and are happy with your decision, go for it! Can't wait to see the results! Have fun and safe travels! XOXO.

    ReplyDelete
  17. it's your body, sis. you still have the last say. :) i'd get one myself but an old chinese woman told me my nose is a lucky-money-making nose so i try not to touch it. though the temptation is just too much. :) i'd go to st. lukes medical center instead of those "commercialized doctors" who does cosmetic surgery on celebrities. they are quite overpriced, at least with a hospital doctor, you have more assurance. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good for you! I hope it turns out great!

    ReplyDelete
  19. hope u have a blast in the philippines! :)

    i wanna get a nose job too HAHA but i'm too scared!

    ReplyDelete
  20. When I was little I remember telling my parents I wanted a nose job but my dad got so upset with me because these are features that were passed down to me from my parents and their parents. That's awesome that your parents are so supportive of your decision. Good luck!
    Have a safe trip to the Philippines. I love it there. We used to go once every year until I turned 25. Have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Good luck with the nose job!
    I hope you have a good and easy recovery.

    And have fun on your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  22. How exciting! Can't wait for the before and after pictures! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ms Tina Marie, your nose is absolutely fine the way it is, but do what makes u happy! Have fun in the Philippines!! Lucky, i want a vacay! Finally, so happy ur going to be closer to Victor!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. ohhh.. you're so lucky!! I'd love to go back there again... it's been ages since the last time I was there... I've been wanting to get something done there too... LOL... are you goin to Belo? well, hope you have a nice & safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  25. all the best with the surgery! Have a safe and fun trip too :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Good luck on everthing...can't wait to see ur ne nose :D

    ReplyDelete
  27. i love how you mention that youre not getting rid of your nose, but making it better! one of my friend also got her nose reconstructured and it has made her much more confident about herself. Another friend is considering getting eyelid surgery, i don't agree with her getting it done, but if it makes her happy then i say go right ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  28. have fun in the Phillipines! and i hope the surgery goes just as you planned :) i'm sure that you are going to LOVE the outcome! have a safe flight XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  29. I think your nose looks fine but good luck with the surgery!! I remember seeing photos of someone getting a rhinoplasty and the pictures were disgusting! LOL

    Follow me?
    www.xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. aw teen-nah, your nose is fine to me but whatever your desire. me and my friend joke about going out there and getting the fat sucked out haha.

    shit... put me in your suitcase.

    anyway - hope all goes well when the time comes.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Have a safe & fun trip!!!! Good luck with the surgery! I'm thinking about getting some lippo sculpting done, lol... I really need to take my behind to the gym!
    Take lots of overseas pics!
    XoXO

    ReplyDelete
  32. what part of pi u going to? well have fun & b safe! good luck with the nose surg. a good friend of mine got hers done there last year with her mom, turned out real nice. you're beautiful tho reguardless ! :) -ting

    ReplyDelete
  33. you're coming here? that's gonna be fun. regarding the nose job, if it's going to make you happy, then you should go ahead and do it. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  34. All I have to say is that you have a cute nose! :)
    I hope you have a great time in the Philippines! I've been there once when I was younger, I would love to go there again sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  35. im a lil late on this post but my persomal opinion is that you have a great nose but if a nose job is what YOU want and no one eles than i would say go for it..i have often thought about one my self do to some slight breathing problems, but i am jus terrifed of hospitals,doctors ect... good luck hun!

    ReplyDelete
  36. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Good luck with your trip and of course for you nose job. Just go whatever will make you happy girl and don't forget to follow the do's and don't of your doctor.
    I wanted to have Rhinoplasty Los Angeles also and correct the unkind curve of my nose.

    ReplyDelete
  38. This treatment is also referred to as a nose job or nose reshaping. Plenty of good reasons why patients choose to undergo this type surgery, but whatever they could be, the goal in every single operation carried out is always to narrow, shorten or lower the actual size of the nose.

    alj

    ReplyDelete