Connect

Friday, November 13, 2009

Clarisonic Haul

I went to Sephora and I finally bought myself a Clarisonic skin cleansing system. I purchased the Mia which is a travel friendly version of the original Clarisonic except the Mia has an international charger that works worldwide. I think the Mia is perfect for me since I'm going to the Philippines next month. I also chose the limited edition Mia which comes with a travel bag and an additional brush head.

I've only used my Clarisonic once and I must say that after I was finished using this, I felt really refreshed and it felt like I was just given a facial. To be honest, I almost felt like I wanted to go to sleep after I used this because it felt really relaxing.

I'm not sure if I'll be doing a product review for this. I think there are more than enough reviews on this product online but we'll see. All I really have to say that's bad about this product is its price. The Clarisonic Mia runs for about $145 and the regular for about $200. It's really pricey most especially for me but I've been wanting this product for quite some time now so it was a must-have on my list.


Questions for my readers:
1. Clarisonic users, how do you like this system so far? Any pros? cons?

2. For those who don't have one, would you consider purchasing one?

8 comments:

  1. yay! you got it! lovin' it so far on my end :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my Mia and I've been using it for a week now[not everyday though] and i can see the difference already. It faded my scars and lessen the acne that comes out once a month coz of my period :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't buy it only because its too expensive for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow. pls do a review on this much raved about product!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone is making me really interested in this product! LOL! Relaxing! ;) I fell asleep through my first facial, so if it's anything like that, then I hear ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd really like to try this but this is way out of my budget >_< When I get my first job and start earning some cash, I think I will purchase it =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vc vem ao Brasil quando?
    Virá ao Rio de Janeiro?Se vier me avisa por favor, vou adorar conhecer vc.
    Bjs

    ReplyDelete