Connect

Monday, November 8, 2010

2 in 1

Hi everyone! Here I did 2 EOTD's over the past week. Sorry I haven't been posting any full face shots. I'm usually in a rush to leave the house so I end up forgetting to take them. This past weekend was mine and BF's 34 months anniversary and we decided to eat at Phil's BBQ (we didn't realize it was our 'monithiversary' until later on that night). Food looks delicious doesn't it? If you haven't eaten at Phil's BBQ let me just warn you that you're gonna expect to be in line for at least 40 minutes. The BF and I were in line for over an hour! But the food looks worth it doesn't it? :) Anyway, hope you all like the looks I did. Thanks for reading!




EOTD #1




BROWS:
NYC brow/eyeliner pencil in 927A Taupe
NYC Browser brow kit

EYES:
UDPP
MAC Gentle Fume eyeshadow (LE) applied to the inner corners
MAC Carbon eyeshadow applied to the outer corners
MUFE No.92 eyeshadow applied to the center of eyelids
MAC Beautiful Iris eyeshadow applied to inner corners and blended upwards
MAC Brule eyeshadow applied as highlight
MAC Smolder eye kohl smudged on lower lash line
Glamour Doll Eyes Tattooed eyeshadow applied on lower lash line
L'Oreal Lineur Intense liquid eyeliner applied to upper lash linle
Lash Royalty lashes

EOTD #2



BROWS:
NYC brow/eyeliner pencil in 927A Taupe
NYC Browser brow kit

EYES:
UDPP
Estee Lauder French Vanilla eyeshadow applied to inner corners
MAC Gold Mode eyeshadow applied to center of eyelids
MAC Carbon eyeshadow applied to outer corners
MAC Brule eyeshadow
MAC Smolder eye kohl smudged on lower lash line
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline applied to upper lash line
Lash Royalty lashes

Which look do you like most?

16 comments:

  1. Why o why is Phils closed on Mondays? I work so close to it and now you've got me craving it. Beautiful EOTD's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both looks are beautiful, but the second look is my favourite.

    Congrats on your anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the last one, it's really beauty =)

    http://moonsandme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. second ı lıke
    how do you applay it.
    please take a video :)
    especially for second type make up

    ı love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow..that is super gorgeous! I love the nice combination and the unique shades!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That food looks sooo yummy and i dont even like ribs!
    ha ha
    I loved both looks but O really really like #1.
    I love how the bluish color from underneath your eye stands out soo much... I've always wanted to do that!
    Great job girl!

    xoxo
    Blanca
    http://blanca1018.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful looks, I especially love the first one! Now I really want to try MUFE No.92 now! If you don't mind me asking, may I ask what font is used for "Perricone" & "Anthelios"? I'd like to use it for a school project.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @HANIDEE IT'S CALLED "ANGEL TEARS"

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous look as usual..I love both of it..^_^..

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! I love both! Ur soo good! :) That food looks good too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ah i like both of them! i like the purple just because i love purples but i would wear the second look more!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both EOTDs are beautiful! :D the food looks yummy!

    -Mia
    http://miafied.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey girly! I love it! Long time no talk just wanted to say hello! Hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! you are one of the most talented girls makeup blogers on the web!
    I love your works!
    I would love to invite you to my blog
    http://www.brunettesheart.blogspot.com/
    Kisses from Poland!
    brunetes heart

    ReplyDelete