Connect

Sunday, March 8, 2009

PRODUCT REVIEW: K-Palette 1 Day Tattoo Eyeliner

After my many visits to Mitsuwa & Marukai, I finally decided to purchase the K-Palette 1 Day Tattoo Eyeliner. I would have never considered purchasing this eyeliner since I've stayed faithful to my holy grail Blacktrack fluidline for the past 2 years. But I must say that I LOVE this liquid eyeliner!

Last night was my cousins 21st birthday party so I thought that it would be a perfect time to really test out the quality of this eyeliner.

This product is designed to stay smudge-proof and tear-resistant throughout busy days and nights, this cutting edge formula applies smoothly and dries quickly. [thanks Miss Kim Tia for the info]




WHERE TO FIND IT:
at your nearest Mitsuwa Marketplace or Marukai Market, Ohayo.com
PRICE: $15-$16
VALUE FOR PRICE: 4 out of 5
MEETS EXPECTATIONS: 5 out of 5
OVERALL RATING: 5 out of 5

PROS:
It really does last for hours.
It is smudge-proof.
brush-tip allows easy application for thin & thick lines.
Easy to remove with make-up remover even though it's waterproof.

CONS:
It can be pricey for some but in many ways, it's worth it.

OVERALL:
I applied this eyeliner ONLY on my upper lashline around 3pm. I went out all day and all night and I came home around 1am. I must say that the lasting power with this eyeliner stays true to its name. It really does last for hours & hours! Keep in mind, I was partying my ass off and I was drunk. xP haha!

This is definitely my Holy Grail eyeliner when it comes to liquid and I don't think I'll ever switch back to another liquid liner for a while. As you can see in the picture below, the eyeliner has not budged at all. Except for a teeny tiny bit of fading on the "wing" I honestly can't tell any significant difference in the before & after looks. I swear this eyeliner is amazing!

[don't pay much attention to the eyeliner on the lower waterline,
you can obviously tell I have not found a HG pencil liner that actually stays!]


DISCLAIMER: The products reviewed on this blog are based on the opinions and experiences of the author. This product was purchased by the author and in no way was this review influenced by the company of the product.

38 comments:

  1. Ok I seriously NEED this! I love the one I use but after seeing the staying power of this I have to have it! Thank you for the review! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i got to check this eyeliner out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like it's a winner and its the same price as the Mac penulitimate eyeliner. love the wing liner on you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like UD's 24/7 liner for the waterline...though I've heard that MUFE's liner is even better! Just throwing that out there, haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg! hahaha! i was just at the marukai in SD this weekend too! And i always see this! Im going to try it!!

    my holy grail eyeliner that LASTS is still my MAC liquidlast! that shit lasts forever too! u should try it! it's amazing!

    I'll see if it beats the MAC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooOo i like. you always have cool product reviews

    thanks for including a website where u can get it. (I live in CT and its hard to get stuff. :o(

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! i saw this at ohayo when i went home and i was THINKING of getting it but i said nahh. damn! next time for suure though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. damn... i gotta get my hands on this pronto! i read KT's review on it too, but ur second opinion really closed the deal. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Le Rawrrrrrrrrr AWESOME REVIEW girl.. im so glad it worked out for you, it's my HG eyeliner too.
    It's such a God Send....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow I definitely need this product, thanks for the review :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. SOLD! i need to finally get this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow that liquid eyeliner looks amazing. Gah why isn't there a Mitsuwa or Marukai near meeee!?

    ReplyDelete
  13. yup that is my HG too!!
    i looooove it

    if u get the chance and see the pink container one, its the same color etc but limited edition for winter with more moisturisors in it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. haha i always pass that up i look at it EVERY time & figure, i don't really need it. lol
    well at least i know for sure now if i'm looking for one i can use that :P

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love this liner! damn my mitsuwa for not carrying it, but thanks to generous bloggers i stashed it :P

    ReplyDelete
  16. very sexy eyes! and wow! TEN HOURS!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I SO NEED THIS!!! OMG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. ur overall makeup lasted great! hope u hada great nite out. love the blog layout!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm a Fluidline gal but damn I have to try that! I haven't tried a regular liquid liner in soo long!

    ReplyDelete
  20. if you ever cry with this stuff on, let me know and take an after pic.

    i need something for those days when you have to effin cry about something stupid when u gotta full face of makeup on1!!! lolol

    ReplyDelete
  21. I need to get myself one of that! Thanks for the before/after picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. OoO what a great liner review!! I gotta get some of that!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow! I know that Diana & KT RAVE about this product!! But I'm glad you showed the before & after!! It really does look the same!!

    Btw.. Love the winged look!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am not soo good at lining my eyes.. but Ive been wanting to try this liner.. 1st you enabled me to try the Black track & now this.. hahaha :D

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks Tina Marie babes! This stuff looks pretty hardcore. Love it and the intensity looks perfect on you!

    ReplyDelete
  26. tina-weena, an award is awaiting you on my blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  27. i need to buy that! My eye hella get watery... due to a birth defect lol!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Girl this is exactly what I needed!

    This baby is next on my HIT list, thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  29. wow that's pretty good! I went to Mitsuwa in LA and I couldnt' find it! :(

    I can't wait to get my hands on it now tho, thanks for the great review.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I think I need to get my momma some of this. she always asks me for a long-wearing eyeliner.

    ReplyDelete
  31. wow thats pricey!! but it looks easy to make lines and details :) also the staying power is pretty good compared to other brands, thanks for the review :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love this eyeliner. The only down side is that after using it a few times it dried out on me.

    ReplyDelete