Connect

Monday, June 21, 2010

EOTD: Bang On Blue

I decided to play with makeup today. I did it really simple with some blues. Nothing crazy! I was wondering if you guys think my looks are looking repetitive lately. Maybe I just keep using a lot of the same colors. I don't know but hope you all like this one. I was gonna go for a summer look with warm colors but for some reason I keep reaching out for my blues. Oh well!

Oh yeah and in case anyone might ask, I got my shirt in Hawaii. If you're filipino, I'm sure you get it. :P (PS: Don't take it seriously)








EYES:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Electro Sky paint pot all over lid
MAC Bang On Blue (LE) applied all over lid
MAC Climate Blue applied to outer corners
MAC Fade eyeshadow applied to inner corners and blended upwards
MAC Shimmermoss eyeshadow applied above crease and lower lash line
MAC Brule eyeshadow applied as highlight
MAC Royal Wink fluidline applied to lower lash line
Revlon Colorstay liquid eyeliner applied to upper lash line
CoverGirl LashBlast waterproof mascara

17 comments:

  1. Pretty! I haven't used Bang On Blue in a long time maybe I will use it soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS LOOK! Even though you keep using blues, I don't care cause I love any of the looks you do! Blue always looks good against some pretty brown eyes =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Isn't Hawaii great for some ethnic graphic tees?! ;)

    Love the way you blended the matte blue with the shimmery blue! Gorgeous as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha <3 the shirt! and the look =] did u ever do the video tutorial?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous! looks great on you!! ♥ ♥

    http://arsyparsy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous look..I love it..The blue colors really look good on you..^_^..Keep on posting makeup tutorial hun..I love to see more from you..^_^..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it, very icey! Gorgeous liner application. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! I'm loving that you're using blues. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow this look is gorgeous! btw you have absolutely perfect eyebrows! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tina this is so fabulous!~I love the eyeliner!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I dunno which I'm loving more... that shade of blue... or that fly ass shirt u got on? LOL I looooove it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it! I've been into blue polish lately and purple shadow. I need to bust out my blues again! I don't think your looks are repetitive. They're all fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. haha got the shirt! I'm from Hawaii!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this look babe... I haven't uses blue in so long!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love the combo of the matte and the light shimmery shade!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your eyebrows are absoloutely amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete