Connect

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

EOTD - Make Up For Ever 92 - Purple Paradise

I thought the previous look I did was pretty awful so I wanted to make up for it and do something more dramatic. After looking at my previous look, I knew I had to up my game because I knew in my mind that I could have done a better job. I guess it's true what people say, you are your worst critic! So I hope this look suffices. Hope you all like it!









EYES:
Urban Decay Primer Potion in "Eden"
MAC Pharaoh paint pot (LE) applied to entire lid
MAC Bitter eyeshadow applied to entire lid & lightly brushed above the crease
MUFE 92 applied to crease and lower lash line
MAC Passionate eyeshadow lightly brushed between Bitter & 92
MAC Nylon eyeshadow applied as highlight
Revlon Colorstay liquid eyeliner applied to upper lash line
MAC Smolder eye kohl applied to lower waterline
CoverGirl LashBlast waterproof mascara
Darkness lashes

CHEEKS:
Marine Life Highlight Powder

LIPS:
MAC Her Fancy lipstick