Connect

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

EOTD - Make Up For Ever 92 - Purple Paradise

I thought the previous look I did was pretty awful so I wanted to make up for it and do something more dramatic. After looking at my previous look, I knew I had to up my game because I knew in my mind that I could have done a better job. I guess it's true what people say, you are your worst critic! So I hope this look suffices. Hope you all like it!









EYES:
Urban Decay Primer Potion in "Eden"
MAC Pharaoh paint pot (LE) applied to entire lid
MAC Bitter eyeshadow applied to entire lid & lightly brushed above the crease
MUFE 92 applied to crease and lower lash line
MAC Passionate eyeshadow lightly brushed between Bitter & 92
MAC Nylon eyeshadow applied as highlight
Revlon Colorstay liquid eyeliner applied to upper lash line
MAC Smolder eye kohl applied to lower waterline
CoverGirl LashBlast waterproof mascara
Darkness lashes

CHEEKS:
Marine Life Highlight Powder

LIPS:
MAC Her Fancy lipstick

13 comments:

  1. love this look tina...gorgeous as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the colors tina.. very fun and sophisticated at the same time

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this look is gorgeous! i love the choice of colors here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your eyebrows are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i always love your makeup looks, even the natural looking ones. I really like this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another gorgeous simple look..I love it..^_^..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your makeup looks amazing as usual..and DAMN WOMAN!! Loving the new hair color..hot!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the look, it reminds me of laker colors (woot!) lol. =] man, you make me miss having that hair color. i've been thinking of going back to a red color but i def don't miss the maintenance. =P

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh wow this is so beautiful, I love the color combination and everything else wow =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a beautiful look! But then again all of your looks are gorgeous! Big fan of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! Very nice idea to use complementary colours ^_^ x

    ReplyDelete
  12. so lakerssss! hahaha. love MUFE 92!

    ReplyDelete