Connect

Friday, September 24, 2010

What's in my Bag Video?!

My very first video in a really long time! I posted this on my personal blog because of my Blog Challenge and I thought I would post it on here as well. I've seen a lot of ladies do these videos so I thought I should make a video too. Bare with me guys, I don't do this nearly enough! But with that said, enjoy this long, hopefully entertaining video of me showing you guys what's in my bag. I still can't believe I spent over 10 minutes showing what's inside my bag. I had to edit so much to keep it under 10 minutes! Hope you appreciate it. :)

7 comments:

  1. what camera are you using?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tina I enjoyed your video. You should do them more often. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What blush are you wearing? It goes with your skin so well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're adorable, no worries. (:

    Good idea on separating your school stuff from your normal day stuff. And yeah, I know what you mean especially when you are trying to GTFO of class and your binder gets stuck all stupid in your bag. -__- Annoyance.

    I love that lip balm stuff of rose and I'm glad that I found it in tube form. A little less product but still good as the original.

    Okay, large comment.. so ta ta (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. The camera loves you, girl! You should do more videos =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're so pretty i love how you do your makeup and your brows are so perfect i love em! :D the video is so cute, and i love watching videos like this cause im one nosy sob, HAHA.. makes me wonder if what i bring is reasonable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!! I love those hi-lighters!!! I keep 2 packs around....

    ReplyDelete