Connect

Friday, October 1, 2010

Peacock Inspired Look

Finally! After a decade of not posting any makeup looks, I finally got around to doing one today. But please be advised that these pictures are not done with any professional camera. I am still digital-cameraless and these pictures happen to be taken with my iPhone 4. So the quality of it may not be that great but I was actually very surprised to see how decent they came out. But anyway, I created this look using Glamour Doll Eyeshadows. Remember to check out their website and get 10% off your entire purchase of $10 or more by entering "tinamarieonline". :)








EYES:
UDPP in Eden as a primer
GDE Ahoy Sailor! applied to the entire lid (wet) and outer lower lash line
GDE Shamrock applied to the inner corners
GDE Chocoholic applied above the crease
GDE Electric Lemonade applied to inner corners and inner lower lash line
MAC Brule eyeshadow applied to browbone
GDE Cloud Coverage applied as highlight


CHEEKS:

MAC Feeling blush

LIPS:
Revlon Nude Attitude l/s
NYX Cafe Latte l/g

10 comments:

  1. wow!!!..I love the peacock look..Absolutely gorgeous..I miss your makeup tutorial..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveeeeeee the matte colour on the lid! I've never tried using a bright matte eyeshadow on my lid, I'm going to have to try that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous look :) i LOVE peacock blue!! and i think the iphone pics are actually quite good haha

    ReplyDelete