Connect

Saturday, June 25, 2011

My Current Nail Polish Remover


Milk Flavor Nail Art Polish Remover Nail Enamel Remover
Price: $9.16 USD
Capacity: 150 ml

If you're like me then you probably change your nail polish several times in a month. I get tired of my nails even after 3 days of wearing nail polish! So I thought I would share with you my current nail polish remover from Born Pretty Store. I usually use drugstore nail polish remover since I'm not that into buying expensive nail care items. I mostly look for items that get the job done.

This particular nail polish remover is quite different than what you typically use to remove your polish, but it works! The consistency of this is, what it claims to be, like milk. It has a pleasant coconut scent to it so you don't have that harsh acetone smell. It leaves a greasy residue on your fingers which to me was pretty odd at first. I didn't like that oily feeling but at the same time it helps to nourish your nails rather than exposing it to harsh chemicals. So after I remove my polish I always wash my hands otherwise you're going to have greasy fingers.

I wouldn't say this polish has any huge differences in its performance next to other nail polish removers. I have had better, but like I said it gets the job done! I do find that I don't have to scrub my nails as much as I would with regular nail polish remover. That's a good thing because I hate scrubbing nail polish off my nails which can be a little damaging to the cuticles.

Overall, it's a good product that I'll continue to use until I run out but it's not something to go crazy over. I would recommend it if you want to try something different or if you dislike the harshness of acetone.




DISCLAIMER: In no way is this blog accepting any form of payment for products received by companies. The products reviewed on this blog are based on the opinions and experiences of the author. The products in this review were provided by the company.

1 comment:

  1. Ive tried something similar to this before but i can't remember the name of it. At least I think it was the same.

    ReplyDelete