Connect

Thursday, June 2, 2011

NYX Haul: Round Lipsticks & Blush

This is the first time in a really long time that I've done a haul post! :P

NYX Cosmetics recently had their 12th anniversary sale (or should I say fail?) I didn't get a chance to purchase anything during that particular sale because of the many issues I heard about their website being down. Instead, I took advantage of their 50% off including free shipping sale that they had. I don't have that many NYX products just because I haven't come around to actually trying them. They're easily obtainable where I live so I figured there was no rush for me to go out there and buy everything. But I couldn't pass up on the sale! I only have a few eyeshadows, jumbo eyeshadow pencils, lipglosses and lipsticks from them. I decided to stock up on more lipsticks and blushes since I consider those more of the popular items from their cosmetics line.

Swatches will be posted next!
Did you purchase anything from the NYX sale?


Blushes: Mauve, Terra Cotta, Red, Mocha, Pinched
Round Lipsticks: Marrakesh Pink, Femme, Orange Soda, Tea Rose, Circe, Thalia

8 comments:

  1. wow you got yours really fast, I shouldve taken more advantage as my total barely came to like $15 for all the crap i got lol. i dont got online shopping patience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got two things,only because I wasn't too familiar with the products. I wish I'd bought more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would've, except they wouldn't ship to Hawaii supposedly lol... and I missed out on the 50% Cherry Culture sale too. Great haul though, I'm a fan of their blushes and lipsticks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! Can't wait to see the swatches of them all. =)

    -Dinah
    http://dgsbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cant wait for the next post :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait for my package to arrive! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to see the swatches of these. I also got Pinched and a couple other random things.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to see swatches of Red, Tea Rose, & Thalia!

    ReplyDelete