Connect

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Lorac Pro Palette Swatches

As an early Christmas present to myself, I decided to take advantage of my Sephora VIB $20 Reward Card to receive a great deal on the Lorac Pro Palette. I'm in love with this palette as it's ideal for creating both natural and dramatic smokey eyes. This is definitely at the top of my favorite eyeshadow palettes next to Urban Decay's Naked 1 and 2 palette. All the colors are soft and blendable and extremely pigmented with very little fallout (though I've heard mixed reactions on the number of fallout from these shadows). There's also a mixture of both matte and shimmer eyeshadows that will suit the need of any look you're going for. I can't wait to do more looks with this palette and I look forward to doing more tutorials that will feature this palette. Have any of you purchased the Lorac Pro Palette yet?






First Row:
White, Cream, Taupe, Lt. Pink, Mauve, Sable, Espresso, Black

Second Row:
Nude, Champagne, Gold, Lt. Bronze, Pewter, Garnet, Deep Purple, Slate

1 comment:

  1. I Love my Lorac Pro Palette!! I'm so glad I bought it because I was on the fence about it.. enjoy yours!

    ReplyDelete