Connect

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Makeover Look: Smokey Purple Eyes

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope everyone is enjoying the rest of their weekend. Here is a look I did this past weekend for a friend of mine for her birthday. I was very fortunate to do her makeup at the top floor of the Hard Rock hotel in Downtown San Diego. Such a gorgeous suite and an amazing view of the city. I was definitely feeling it! She wanted to go for a smokey purple look and this is what I was able to pull off for her.

EYES:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
MAC Soft Brown eyeshadow
MAC Sketch eyeshadow
Inglot 491 DS eyeshadow
MAC Parfait Amour eyeshadow
MAC Phloof! eyeshadow
MAC Brule eyeshadow
MAC Blacktrack fluidline
ELF false eyelashes

Couldn't pass up the opportunity to take a picture of where I was doing my makeup session!
Loved the room and the view was spectacular!

1 comment:

  1. Hey the makeup looks very pretty! I love the matte finish of the shades. That's such a cool hotel room =)

    ReplyDelete