Connect

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Everyday Look Using Coastal Scents 28 Neutral Palette

Hi guys (:

Besides my drag look I did for Mimi's contest, I haven't posted any looks in a long time. I was honestly thinking of deleting my blog but I decided not to because someday I'd probably want look back at my work and see the progression on how I've improved in make-up.

But anywaaaaay, I wanted to show you guys a look that I do on a daily basis like when I go to school & what not. I used the Coastal Scents 28 Neutral Palette to do this look. Hope you like it (:









What I Used:

EYES
• number 1 applied all over lid
• number 2 applied above the crease
• number 3 applied on crease
• number 4 applied on outer corner
• number 5 applied on outer corner
• number 6 applied as highlight
• MAC Nylon e/s applied to inner tear duct
• Revlon Colorstay liquid eyeliner
• Red Cherry lashes #74

LIPS
• MAC 4n lipstick