Connect

Sunday, April 19, 2009

UCSD VSA Culture Night 2009

So I thought I'd take a break from homework and update my blog. I had a fun filled weekend and it was definitely an experience I'll never forget. I was contacted by one of the girls who was part of a fashion show for the UCSD VSA Culture Night. She asked if I could do make-up on the girls who were being part of the fashion show. I knew I couldn't pass up this opporunity and I'm glad I didn't. I felt right at home with these girls. They were just too sweet. And talk about gorgeous! (:

This isn't all the pictures that were taken that night. I know there are many more to come. I just wanted to post pictures since my camera and the photographers camera were the only ones that have a group shot of them. I can't wait to see the professional pictures. I know my camera just doesn't do its justice.




CLICK ON PICTURES TO ENLARGE












Some close up shots that I able to take.
I wish I had the chance to take everyones close-up. ):


















Again, I wanna thank the ladies for allowing me to be part of this event. I had so much fun and it was such a pleasure to meet all of you. Thank you thank you thank you!!! :D