Connect

Friday, April 10, 2009

LOOK: Mermaid Inspired

It's not really mermaid inspired hehehe. But it's been a while since I did a look using color and when I got done with this I kind of rememberd that I did a look similar to this already. (you can find that look here)

I don't know it's me or if I'm losing ideas but I just replicated my own look. How does that happen? Anyway, of the two, I like this one better. I think the other blending sucked. (which is why I chose to keep my blog -- to see my improvement =])

Anyway, hope you like it (:








EYES:
NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in White as base
NYX e/s in Irises all over lid
e7 e/s all over lid & inner lower lashline
f7 applied on outer corner & outer lower lashline
MAC Mi'Lady e/s (purple) applied above crease
MAC Intense Purple e/s applied above crease
MAC Carbon e/s applied on crease
NYX e/s in White applied as highlight
Revlon Colorstay liquid eyeliner
Revlon falsies in Intensifying (self-adhesive)

CHEEKS:
Estee Lauder blush in Petal
Estee Lauder blush in Pink Kiss
MAC Minerlize Skinfinish in Blonde

LIPS:
MAC Angel l/s
MAC Viva Glam VI l/g (SE)