Connect

Friday, April 10, 2009

LOOK: Mermaid Inspired

It's not really mermaid inspired hehehe. But it's been a while since I did a look using color and when I got done with this I kind of rememberd that I did a look similar to this already. (you can find that look here)

I don't know it's me or if I'm losing ideas but I just replicated my own look. How does that happen? Anyway, of the two, I like this one better. I think the other blending sucked. (which is why I chose to keep my blog -- to see my improvement =])

Anyway, hope you like it (:








EYES:
NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in White as base
NYX e/s in Irises all over lid
e7 e/s all over lid & inner lower lashline
f7 applied on outer corner & outer lower lashline
MAC Mi'Lady e/s (purple) applied above crease
MAC Intense Purple e/s applied above crease
MAC Carbon e/s applied on crease
NYX e/s in White applied as highlight
Revlon Colorstay liquid eyeliner
Revlon falsies in Intensifying (self-adhesive)

CHEEKS:
Estee Lauder blush in Petal
Estee Lauder blush in Pink Kiss
MAC Minerlize Skinfinish in Blonde

LIPS:
MAC Angel l/s
MAC Viva Glam VI l/g (SE)

20 comments:

  1. I think it has a mermaid-esque look to it! Gosh your blending is flawless, the whole look is totally gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It reminds me of a mermaid!! :)

    Your makeup skillz never seem to cease Tina!! Sooo prety!! And your blending & lining are always on point!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.you made me go WOW!!! so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty! it really does make me think about water!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's gorgeous tho!! love the look! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey girl : ) glad to see new looks again. i can't really pull blue off so props to you.

    hope everything is ok now. you never responded to me on AIM so i assumed you were busy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loves it! Glad to see some new looks from you kitten!

    Muah!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wasnt a fan of those palettes which is why I sold mine years ago but damnit, you always make me want to go buy it back. haha.

    Great look.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're right, I think I like this one a lot better, the blending is amazing, and I actually prefer the color choice and placement on this as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. u are really putting that palette to work! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. girl, is this the shimmer CS palette or not shimmer version???!!! gosh i wish mine would work as well as yours. you look positively stunning!!!

    do my makeup one day please!

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg!!! This look is soo pretty! and I love the cs palette too!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. i mean at least you're coming to that realization..it took me how long to and the things i went through..what we both put each other through..not to mention how obese i got/ my self esteem!! :X..

    don't worry girl..if you ever need to talk or vent or just anything i'm here for you..seriously

    btw cute eyes!! i always loove your eye looks

    ReplyDelete
  14. amazing as always! I like them both! I think this one has more sky blue color in it, and that is a lovely color! I love your lips in this post, those two lippies work well together! similar looks but still very different! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aren't you just Fab!!!
    You always outdo yourself!
    Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  16. loving it! and i really liked you FYI up there! lol..someone has a guilty conscience ey?

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow your really beautiful:o and great make up skills! im so jealous;(

    ReplyDelete