Also, with my DSLR camera I feel like it doesn't pick up the true colors of my looks. They sometimes come out looking faded or washed out and that's the last thing I would expect in a DSLR camera. So that's the reason why I included so many eye shots of this look. I tried to pick out one of the best ones but they all seemed really good so I thought I'd post them all. Haha!
Everything I used was MAC unless otherwise stated.
- Bare Study paint pot applied as a base
- Circa Plum pigment (LE) applied all over lid
- Silver Fog pigment (LE) applied to inner corner and inner lower lash line
- Flammable paint (discontinued) applied to outer corner (small amount goes a long way)
- Fig 1. eyeshadow applied to outer corner
- Dark Soul pigment (LE?) applied to outer crease
- Lurk About pigment (LE - similar to Frozen White pigment) applied above crease and close to brow bone
- NYX Jumbo e/s Pencil in Milk applied to browbone
- NYX eyeshadow in White applied as highlight
- L'Oreal Lineur Intense liquid eyeliner on upper lash line
- Revlon Colorstay eyeliner applied to lower waterline
- unknown false eyelashes