Connect

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

VIDEO: CCO Haul

Check out my personal blog to see other pictures from my trip and don't forget to follow me! Click Here

Last weekend I went to Indio with my family and we made a stop at Desert Hills Premium Outlet in Cabazon. I mainly wanted to go shopping for clothes but I couldn't leave without buying anything from CCO.

Compared to the CCO in San Diego, I liked that this one had a wide selection of eye shadows and blushes. I saw a lot from Limited Edition collections like Hello Kitty, Heatherette, Fafi, etc. But I didn't end up getting anything from any of those collections.

Anyway, I didn't spend too much money on makeup but I just decided to do a haul video since I haven't done one before. I also mention in the video that a lot of these products that I purchased are part of MAC's permanent line so bare with me while I catch up on things that have already been around!