Connect

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

VIDEO: CCO Haul

Check out my personal blog to see other pictures from my trip and don't forget to follow me! Click Here

Last weekend I went to Indio with my family and we made a stop at Desert Hills Premium Outlet in Cabazon. I mainly wanted to go shopping for clothes but I couldn't leave without buying anything from CCO.

Compared to the CCO in San Diego, I liked that this one had a wide selection of eye shadows and blushes. I saw a lot from Limited Edition collections like Hello Kitty, Heatherette, Fafi, etc. But I didn't end up getting anything from any of those collections.

Anyway, I didn't spend too much money on makeup but I just decided to do a haul video since I haven't done one before. I also mention in the video that a lot of these products that I purchased are part of MAC's permanent line so bare with me while I catch up on things that have already been around!




 


13 comments:

  1. nice haul! YAY! u got one of my favourite lippies lavender whip!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT!!! They have lavender whip in Cabazon?? I live near that outlet and rarely go! I'm such a loser X(

    ReplyDelete
  3. They had lavender whip there?! wow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul! yay! The lip product looks totally nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooooo that blue is gorgeous :DD

    ReplyDelete
  6. does the SD cco happen to have 3n lipstick? on a hunt for it for a friend and the camarillo doesn't have it :\ and haven't had time to make it down to riverside.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the blue is gorgeousssssssss! nice haul =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice haul, very pretty lip color!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bitter is gonna look awesome on you! Cuz you always rock the bright colors! :) I can't wait to see the FOTDs! Lavendar Whip looking sexy on you!

    Clothes are always needed! LOL! That's what I tell myself when I buy more! LOL! Haha... Hey at least you guys have CCOs up there! LOL! But when I went Napa I didn't buy anything from that CCO. That place had a shitty selection! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i have similar problem like hehe i go shopping for clothes but then i only come out with makeup omg! so im glad you were able to stick to your budget/plan hehe!

    very nice haul!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice haul!! I wish mine had good stuff like that. Loved your vid too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i wish i had lavender whip.
    the true color really shines w/ the dsquared lip erase. it looks gorgeous~!

    ReplyDelete