Connect

Thursday, October 1, 2009

EOTD Using Maybelline Eyeshadow

** Ulta is having a BOGO sale on NYX, L'Oreal, Maybelline, and Max Factor eyeshadows, mascaras and eyeliners!! **

I did a look using the Amethyst Smokes quad from Maybelline. Maybelline came out with these new quads, I'm not sure how long ago but the packaging is black. And I remember specifically that the Amethyst Smokes quad was one of the newer quads that caught my eye. I wanted to purchase it when I first saw it at Bed Bath & Beyond but I wanted to wait until they were on sale. So I went to Ulta a few days ago and took advantage of the buy one get one free.

Anyway, this quad is gorgeous. I know in the pictures you can hardly see the purple-plum color but in person it was more obvious. Also, I'm using an SLR camera so I'm still trying to get the hang of using it. I hope you like it! And I hope you guys consider using Maybelline eyeshadows. If you do begin using them, let me know! I'd love to see some looks for inspiration. (:



HOW I APPLIED IT:
I applied it exactly how it says to on the eyeshadows.
I also applied the BROW BONE color to the inner eye area.