Connect

Thursday, October 1, 2009

EOTD Using Maybelline Eyeshadow

** Ulta is having a BOGO sale on NYX, L'Oreal, Maybelline, and Max Factor eyeshadows, mascaras and eyeliners!! **

I did a look using the Amethyst Smokes quad from Maybelline. Maybelline came out with these new quads, I'm not sure how long ago but the packaging is black. And I remember specifically that the Amethyst Smokes quad was one of the newer quads that caught my eye. I wanted to purchase it when I first saw it at Bed Bath & Beyond but I wanted to wait until they were on sale. So I went to Ulta a few days ago and took advantage of the buy one get one free.

Anyway, this quad is gorgeous. I know in the pictures you can hardly see the purple-plum color but in person it was more obvious. Also, I'm using an SLR camera so I'm still trying to get the hang of using it. I hope you like it! And I hope you guys consider using Maybelline eyeshadows. If you do begin using them, let me know! I'd love to see some looks for inspiration. (:



HOW I APPLIED IT:
I applied it exactly how it says to on the eyeshadows.
I also applied the BROW BONE color to the inner eye area.



25 comments:

  1. this quad looks very promising! love the colour it gives off =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very sweet look. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. prettyyyyyyyyyyyyy! and thanks for the headsup =] I've never been to Ulta before. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been thinkin about buyin this quad also. I only seen what it looks like on someone in the ad so seeing it on u makes me want to buy it even more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty look. i've been meaning to buy this quad but always forget when i hit walmart or target.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow..is that a Maybelline quad? it looks more expensive! so prety

    ReplyDelete
  7. u look gorgeous!! I love maybelline quads!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a pretty look
    i really love purple looks
    that maybelline quad looks really good

    http://sparklemidori.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous, i adore this look :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. you always amaze me.. :D btw, what liner are you using? and i hope you could do tutorial on how you do your brows.. they are really beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  11. donnarence - I'm using L'Oreal Lineur Intense liquid eyeliner and if you click on "Eyebrows" on the right hand side under Categories, it shows an eyebrow tutorial that I have already done a few months ago.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous!! Tina your BLENDING IS AMAZING!! I will never get over this! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty !!! love smokey purple on you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is beautiful! That quad looks really nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi Tina! <33 thank you so much for stopping on my blo! :)

    ~you are always amazing w/ your makeup!! your blending is great!! that's why you're one of my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. ***WHISTLES***

    SEXY HONEY! TOTALLY WEARABLE FOR DAY TIME!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow girl! your eyes look super mega amazing!!! really beautiful!

    Have a great weekend!
    *loves*

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Tina,
    Just a comment to say How much I love your make up <3
    You have such lovely eyes <3

    xox

    ReplyDelete