Connect

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Tutorial: Four Easy Steps to Winged Eyeliner

Hey everyone, I did an updated version of my eyeliner tutorial. It's the same tutorial except this one has better quality pictures. Hope it helps! :)

This tutorial works best using liquid, cream, or gel liners. This is just one of the ways I like to apply my winged eyeliner and of course, there is no right or wrong way to do it. I'm using MAC Blacktrack Fluidline with my Sonia Kashuk eyeliner brush. I also like using L'Oreal Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner.

I recommend using an eyeliner brush rather than an angled or flat brush because it's similar to a pen allowing more control for. Use whatever you're most comfortable with and follow these steps. :)


 
 
 
   
  
  
  

19 comments:

  1. wow..your winged liner is so perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for this tutorial! :) very helpful

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was absolutely helpful. I'm not even able to apply liquid eyeliner, but I'll be following your tutorial & trying that winged tip. Thank you =D

    I must say, you have beautiful brows!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tutorial! It's really helpful =)
    I can do the winged using brushes but those liquid liner ones are harder so thank you!

    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute! i was always afraid to do the wing..haha now i could use your guide and start trying LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very helpful. I can never get that right.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Miss Tina! Thanks for breaking it down so nice & easy! Too bad I have folded lids though! Still wouldn't be able to see it! :( LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tutorial. I haven't winged my liner in forever. Maybe I will try it for my New Years celebration. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've always been scared to try winging out my liner but with the help of your tutorial I may overcome my fear. Thanks Tina! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. very very useful!
    love your blog just discovered it,
    love all the posts, new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great tutorial! It's nice and simple :]

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the tuto. It`s very useful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. excellent tutorial! very well done. that's how I wing my liner too

    ReplyDelete
  14. very cool & helpful. thanks for the tut

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow,

    i'm def. going to try your technique out.
    It looks really good

    ReplyDelete
  16. girl, i missed your tutorials! this is so very useful. i bookmarked it for reference.

    ReplyDelete
  17. i've been doing my eyeliner this way for years and i've seen heaps of people do tutorials on how to get this look and this is by far the easiest way to explain how to do winged liner. very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Woooo! This really helped, thank you! :D ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  19. gorgeous! thanks for the tutorial - Jenifer G.

    ReplyDelete