Connect

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Inexpensive Makeup Storage & Organization

I've been using these trays for years now and I love them because they fit perfectly inside my makeup drawers. I also love the fact that you can rearrange them in almost any way you wish. This is good for when you have particular drawers that you would like divided with different products.

You can find these trays at Walmart in the kitchen area. They run for $1 for a pack of 2 or 3, depending which one you get. A couple of years ago I purchased a set of black trays that were for the same price at CVS. Unfortunately, I haven't seen them there in a while but if you're lucky, they might still be available.

I took pictures of different ways you can store these trays in your drawers just so you guys can get an idea of what I mean by the different variations for storing them.








 An example of how I would organize my lippies from lipglosses to lipsticks.

This particular drawer is by Sterilite.



Disclosure: This product was purchased by the author of this blog.

12 comments:

  1. I have almost similar ones in blue and pinks! love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have those trays too! They save me so much time from having to rummage through an un organized drawer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i use those too, i love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome idea! I wonder if we have these at our Walmart... will have to go check :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love these trays they make organizing sooo easy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have these in white, I didn't know they came in other colors! Definitely need to check that out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I use the same storage trays & sterlite containers..lol I buy my storage trays from the Dollar Store.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i think we have the same sterlite bin and storage trays! great minds think alike! sad that i'm growing out of it even though i have i my old sterlite bin, a traincase, and loads of crap around... =(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, i make great custom lipstick holders to help with your makeup organization if you are interested. i promise it is worth your time, my stuff is super cute! check it out, all of my info is on my blog.
    Thank you for your time.
    Teresa Ellis
    http://teresaellis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete