Connect

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Look: Purple and Silver w/ Grey Contacts

I finally had a chance to do a look recently. This is the first time in a long time since I played with makeup so my skills are a little rusty! I tried doing a cut crease look but I ended up blending out the outer corners instead. Hope you all like it. (:








EYES:
Urban Decay Primer Potion as a base
MAC Painterly paint pot applied as a second base
MAC Silver Fog pigment (LE) applied wet all over lid
MAC Beautiful Iris e/s applied to inner corners & blended upwards towards highlight
Light purple e/s from Coastal Scents 88 Matte Palette applied above crease
Dark purple e/s from Coastal Scents 88 Matte Palette applied to outer corners
MAC Violet Trance e/s applied to outer corners and lower lashline
MAC Brule e/s applied as highlight
NYX white eyeliner applied to lower waterline and wing
Revlon Colorstay Liquid eyeliner on upper lash line


LIPS:
MAC 4N l/s

19 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!! I love this color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl i ALWAYS love your looks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is totally different yet gorgeous! love the winged liner :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. super gorgeous! love the winged liner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. NICE!! Have you ever thought of going short haired? I think you'd look great with a short or medium cut.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and your bright looks! And the superb blending as always! This has a great egyptian/arabic feel to it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this look! Totally great colors combination! Your blending is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you look so pretty and sultry! I love the look xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is nice! I especially love the liner :]

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great look ,you've inspired me so thanks and please dont cut your hair .

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg is totally perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So Pretty! Looks like you got your 'makeup groove back,' but I'm sure you never really lost it!

    ReplyDelete