Connect

Sunday, April 11, 2010

LOOK: Sunday's Best using MAC products

Here's a look I wore to church today, which is the only reason why I named this look Sundays Best. It's just a brown, sort've everyday look I suppose. It's nothing fancy, definitely something I just threw on to go to church and I wanted to show you all what I had on. Hope you all had a great weekend! (:










EYES:
UDPP as a base
MAC Painterly paint pot applied all over lid
MAC Romp eyeshadow applied all over lid
MAC Unwritten eyeshadow applied lightly on the outer corner and crease
MAC Carbon eyeshadow applied lightly on the outer corner
MAC Nylon eyeshadow applied to the inner corner
MAC Brule eyeshadow applied as highlight
MAC Gold Mode pigment (discontinued) applied on lower lash line
Revlon Colorstay eyeliner applied on upper lash line and lower waterline
Elegant lashes #??
Lancome Double Extension mascara

CHEEKS:
MAC blush in Feeling

LIPS:
MAC Underplay lipstick

17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. You look lovely! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look! Very fresh & natural-lookin'. I don't think you can ever do any wrong when it comes to make-up. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look. It's definitely something I'd wear for everyday :] Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple yet stunning! And I love the winging on it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Tina and I love the lipstick shade you've used with this eye makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh you look gorgeous - great look. I keep practicing my winged eyeliner! your eyebrows are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yayy you used romp! i love it and i love your new fuller eyebrows!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very pretty look. I like it! :D you rock the winged liner so well

    ReplyDelete
  9. pretty neutral look,i like this one its not too dramatic but not simple either

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty look! I love your blog! Check out mine too if you want!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the colors used in this look. It's subtly glam and I love that. It's glam w/o trying too hard! Beautimous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This look is awesome! It's like chill enough for day time or work, but still glamourous and sexy~

    ReplyDelete
  13. very pretty look, teeee-ner! lip color is nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You're looking oh so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are so good in blending!! i really need to learn on how to be better in blending eyeshadows :P

    and PS: omg i didnt think you'd think that my blog name is about my vag. hahahaha! :P

    ReplyDelete
  16. you look beautiful! I love this :)

    ReplyDelete