Connect

Sunday, July 4, 2010

4th of July Inspired Look + Red Eyebrows?

Happy 4th of July! The 4th is coming to an end so I hope everyone had a fun and safe Independence Day. Mine was not what I expected. Completely disappointed and frustrated. But that's a different story that you'd most likely find here. Overall I hope you all had a good time celebrating with good company without forgetting why we even celebrate this holiday in the first place! So to all my Americans out there, appreciate your freedom and embrace it! It is the anniversary of our independence!

Alright well enough of that! I decided to do a July 4th inspired look but a little different this time! As you can see my eyebrows are red! Yeah I did go out like this with my red eyebrows. Obviously they're pretty wearable, nothing too drastic! I like the fact that it matches my hair color. How would you guys feel if I wore this out on a regular basis? Haha. I probably wouldn't wear it on an EVERYDAY basis, but it is something fun to do!






This was obviously taken before putting on my lips and getting dressed. Hehe (:





BROWS:
They're done the way I usually do them like in this tutorial here.
Then I brushed a little bit of red eyeshadow on top of it. (from Coastal Scents)

EYES:
UDPP in Eden as a base
MAC Nylon eyeshadow applied all over the lid and lower lash line
MAC Satin Taupe applied to the crease
MAC Royal Wink fluidline applied to upper and lower lash line
MAC Freshwater applied on top of the fluidline
CoverGirl LashBlast waterproof mascara
Revlon self-adhesive lashes in "Intensifying"

CHEEKS:
MAC Feeling blush

LIPS:
MAC Russian Red lipglass

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous look..Wearable.. Very simple and easy to follow..=)..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous look! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look! I like the red eyebrows; I think they're totally wearable 'cause like you said, it matches your hair color! ..which is totally a gorgeous shade too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome! the brows totally go with the lips. I love how royal wink looks almost metallic over the shadow. Perfect eyelining

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! U look smokin' with those red eyebrows!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ANother amazing look! Yes the red brows look great with your new red hair! I think that's what makes it work so well too! Sorry to hear your holiday didn't go so smooth!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. That MAC Royal Wink is amazing! Such a clear, crisp blue line~ This is the coolest

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! The blue liner is beautiful and the red eyebrows suits to your hair. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the eyebrows look good! I think that because of the flash it looks like it's too much, but in the full shot face photo it looks natural.

    I love the look aswell!

    ReplyDelete