Connect

Friday, May 27, 2011

Eye's Chic False Eyelashes from KkcenterHk









My obsession for false eyelashes has struck again! KkcenterHk has new pairs of false eyelashes. These are from Eye's Chic and they have a wide range of different styles

Style: EYE'S CHIC 461
Price: $13.45

FINAL THOUGHTS:
I was really excited to try a new style of false eyelashes because I always look forward to adding new styles to my collection. These are great because they're more for my everyday use since they're not extremely long. They're definitely more wearable and more "natural" looking to me but it can be more dramatic for someone with smaller eyes. They are however very full and they make your lashes look really thick and wispy. I do feel like the band is a little bit too long for my lash line so they have to be trimmed. There is a little bit of discomfort for me when they're not trimmed so I recommend doing that with this particular pair because I personally don't like when lashes are too close to the inner corners of my eyes. Besides that I really like these lashes. I've been wearing them to school and for going out and I've gotten compliments wearing them!


DISCLAIMER: In no way is this blog accepting any form of payment for products received by companies. The products reviewed on this blog are based on the opinions and experiences of the author. The products in this review were provided by the company.

6 comments:

  1. These are looking extremely natural on you :D love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks amazing on you. btw your eyeliner is always so perfect. i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the lashes! I like how they feather out at the ends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. some lovely eyelashes which really adds to the appealing eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!!!!!! You have the perfect eye shape for false eyelashes. These ones are really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this a lot.. they look natural

    ReplyDelete