Connect

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Tutorial: How I Fill in my Eyebrows



Here is my current eyebrow tutorial. This is a highly requested tutorial and I finally was able to do it for you all. It still hasn't changed much from how I've always filled them in except now they're much more cleaner I think. I'm still using my all time favorite wax and brow powder from NYC. All the products I used are substitutable and mostly drugstore items. :)

PRODUCTS USED:
□ NYC Browser Brow Kit
□ NYX Concealer in a Jar (shade beige)
□ MAC Carbon eyeshadow
□ MAC 266 Brush
□ MAC 204 Brush
□ EcoTools angled brush

7 comments:

  1. You have some of the best brows I've seen! Thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THIS!!! You pretty much do it the same way I do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that you brows are black but they dont look harsh or unatural. It's the technique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. best brows everrrr! :) lol I Love ALL of your eyebrow tutorials :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Ive been waiting for a brow tut! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Ive been waiting for a brow tut! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent directions. Beautiful soft voice and easy to understand

    ReplyDelete