Connect

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Valentine's Day Makeup

I attended an event where the theme colors were pink and green so I thought this would be a good time for me to play around with makeup by incorporating the colors and creating a Valentine's Day inspired look. I actually got a lot of compliments on this look despite how easy it was to do. I like how vibrant it is but still easy on the eyes and extremely wearable. Hope you like it! :)




EYES:
□ Too Faced Shadow Insurance
□ MAC Painterly Paint Pot
□ Glamour Doll Eyes Be Mine eyeshadow (outer 2/3 of eyelid)
□ Glamour Doll Eyes Dolly eyeshadow (inner 1/3 of eyelid)
□ MAC Shadowy Lady eyeshadow (outer corner)
□ Wet N Wild Greed Palette - peach color eyeshadow (transition color)
□ Maybelline Fit Me pressed powder - shade 220 (brow bone color)
□ Urban Decay 24/7 eye pencil in Stash (lower lash line)
□ Glamour Doll Eyes Shamrock eyeshadow (lower lash line)
□ Wet N Wild Creme Liner (upper lash line)
□ MAC Smolder Eye Kohl (lower waterline)
□ Covergirl Lashblast Mascara
□ Lashes from Bornprettystore.com

BROWS:
□ NYC Brow Pencil in Taupe
□ NYC Browser Brow Kit
□ MAC Carbon eyeshadow
□ NYX Concealer in a Jar (shade beige)

CHEEKS:
□ NARS Laguna Bronzer
□ Elf Fuchsia Fusion blush

LIPS:
□ Revlon Fuchsia Fusion lipstick

34 comments:

  1. Your make up does look good! :) nice combo.

    Mary from meowwzie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect as always~ Love how the pop of green made everything super fun and flirty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a Chinese birthday party to attend the other night & I also did a pink look. I like yours. How do you get your pictures so nice & neat btw. I keep trying, but failing at mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These pictures are taken in natural light so that's a tip that I think is really helpful. I always make sure the Macro setting is turned on too.

      Delete
  4. Stunning look!!! Pink and green goes so well together!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I was inspired by the event I ended. Love the colors together!

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous!! I love the green underneath :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you can make pink and green look so wearable!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The two colors look great together I think :)

      Delete
  7. this look makes me wanna take you out for vday! where's the tutorial? my favorite by far!

    ReplyDelete