Connect

Monday, August 25, 2008

FOTD & A Few Updates

So school has started for me [last week actually] and I'm barely settling down to my new schedule. I'm sad that summer is over [no more boyfriend, he's back up north] but I'm happy that I finally get to go back to school because the sooner I can finish and be out on my own! I'm actually very happy with the classes that I have this semester. Including Business Law & Business Calculus. I'm a little nervous of what to expect but I've been doing really well these past couple of semesters so I'm pretty confident in myself. [:


Anyway, I'll be attending a friends wedding in October and I'm so excited because I can't wait to get all dolled up. She has a fall motif meaning there will be a lot of brown & champagne colors at the wedding. I'm actually wearing something more colorful yet settle & fall-like so hopefully I won't stand out too much in the crowd. What I plan on doing is posting some FOTD's on some possible looks that I would do at the wedding and hopefully get some feedback from my readers on which look would look best for the wedding. So expect that to happen sometime soon!!



And on with the FOTD! [:
I'm very aware that my outfit has no purple whatsoever but I decided to go with a purple look because I think purple eyes are very complimentary to almost anything you wear. I dare you to disagree!! hehe. & this FOTD is actually a lot darker with a much more defined crease but my camera completely washed it out and made it look really harsh but you get the idea...






EYES:
UDPP
MAC Bare Study p/p
MAC Beautiful Iris e/s on inner eyelid
MAC Purple Haze e/s on middle eyelid
MAC Parfait Amour e/s on outter eyelid
MAC Fig. 1 e/s on crease [I love this color!!]
MAC Shroom e/s on brow bone
MAC Blacktrack f/l
MAC Brown Down e/s for the eyebrows

FACE:
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Double Face Perfector
MAC Studio Fix Powder
MAC Ambering Rose blush
MAC Golden Bronze iridescent loose powder on apples of cheeks & "T" zone
MAC Fix+ to finish off the face

LIPS:
MAC Fuschia Mix lip conditioner
MAC Sparks Can Fly l/s


<3 Tina


7 comments:

  1. tina! i love how you do your lashes! you have to do a tutorial how you palce them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vanessa... thank you so much. I'll do a tutorial on how I do them. It's pretty easy for me actually, it's a lot faster than putting on mascara. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love Fig 1..i got it like 2 weeks ago and i can't believe i waited that long to buy it..what was i thinking???..lol..

    ReplyDelete
  4. what beautiful look. i love playing with purples :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you always have gorgeous fotd's : ) can you help me out please? check out my newest blog entry and give me your opinion? Thanks in advance love<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Beautiful... You're eyes are nice and bright =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there, friend, long time, no see! I hope you are doing well. Well, write me and tell me how you been doing, old friend!

    Sammie

    ReplyDelete