Connect

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Back From Indio

So I'm back from Indio and I'm so happy to be back home where the weather isn't scorchering hot!! I have a few pictures to show but mostly of what I bought and not pictures of my overall trip.



But anyway... I plan on doing a pink & black FOTD sometime soon because a friend of mine who is getting married is having a bridal shower and she's having a pink theme so I'm excited about that!! [I love getting all dolled up with other beautiful ladies!] & speaking of the wedding, my auntie has chosen me to do her daughters hair & make-up, who happens to be the flower girl. Don't worry, I only plan on adding a little blush to the cheeks and a soft pink lipgloss on her. I'm more excited about doing her hair because my auntie was inspired by me when I used a 3-barrel curling iron on myself and she wants me to do that on her daughter. So yay i'm excited!!



But anywhoooo, for now I'll just post the pictures up and I'll update on some FOTDs soon. Take care everyone & have a goodnight [:







Hehe, just one for the trip. B]


The view from our balcony




We got our own TV at our table!!
By the way, say hi to my mom [:


Bringing a little bit of home to Indio, hehe. [:
Plus, gotta support my Chargers!!


2 Houndstooth scarves in teal & hot pink

[I love Houndstooth fabric!!]






I know I know... I'm guessing every one of you ladies has the MAC powder brush #136. But I was one of the unlucky ones who never had it!! And I was lucky enough to finally purchase it at CCO for $43.50!! Compare THAT to $62!!


Goldstroke pigment


Emote blush. & again, I know I'm late in purchasing this but I don't know why I never bought it when it came out in the Smoke Signals collection that came out 293840234 years ago!!!


Some jewelry purchased at the fashion district in downtown LA
Bought all these for half the price they usually are [;









6 comments:

  1. scene looks nice! nice haul too (= you make me wanna take my ass alll the way to the CCO that is 45 minutes away! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. the balcony view is awesome! the pool is cool too i wanna go swimmin!! love those sunglasses and those shiny blingin accessoriesss

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are some sexy earings you ahve there! and congrats one flower girl! hehe looks like you had fun! and mg! iahve that brush, just got it not so long ago..hehe hows that new piggie working out?

    ReplyDelete
  4. the earrings are hot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, friend, Sammie Collins here, your old friend from Xanga. I have not heard from you in a while. If you want to know my e-mail, it's cllns_smm@yahoo.com. Bye for now and write me soon!!!

    Sammie

    ReplyDelete