Connect

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Green, Black & Yellow FOTD

Hello again everybody. I would just like to share with you guys my FOTD I did today. I went school shopping with Victor [my boyfriend] today and we watched Step Brother [which was hilarious!!] So I hope you guys like this FOTD. [:







What I used:
EYES:
UDPP
MAC Paint Pot in Pharaoh all over lid
MAC Paint Pot in Otherwordly over Pharaoh
MAC Chrome Yellow eyeshadow above crease
MAC Big T eyeshadow all ovyer lid [blended with yellow]
MAC Intoxicate eyeshadow on outer crease
MAC Carbon eyeshadow on outer crease & blended in
MAC Nylon eyeshadow on browbone
MAC Brown Down eyeshadow to shade in eyebrows
Ardell lashes #117

FACE:
MAC Studio Fix Fluid
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Double Face Perfector
MAC blush in Hipness [Fafi collection]

LIPS:
MAC Sparks Can Fly l/s
MAC Of Corset! l/g



My boyfriend bought me a bouquet of 'just because I love you' flowers. [:

7 comments:

  1. gooooreeegouss girrrl !! love it !

    fatima!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! I love this look & I'm glad you're blogging again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome fotd.. per usual! aww you also have an awesome bf!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the look, as usual. ;) and how sweet of your bf to get you a bouquet just cause. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are too cute! Love that eyeshadow look... it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete