Connect

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

FOTD: Black & Yellow

I'm at it again!! I should be studying for my exam for my Business Law class. But I just couldn't help myself from going over the top with this look. I've always wanted to attempt a look like this but I was never brave enough nor did I ever have the time. And since I'm out of school early today I thought I'd play with some makeup and go a little crazy.

If you wanna know what I used just let me know and I'll be more than happy to tell you. As for a tutorial, gosh I don't even know when's the next time I'll ever have time to do a look like this. I kinda just did this look as a spur of the moment type of thing. But I do know that there's a tutorial on YouTube very similar to it, except I think hers is a lot better than mine. Check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11lNsv-nOeM&feature=related











PS: Add me on MySpace!!! Click Here!!

12 comments:

  1. wow that looks amazing on u... what are u wearin on ur lips??
    I miss ur makeup tutorials on youtube :( thank u for adding me to "ur usual visits"

    ReplyDelete
  2. very artistic! sooo fierce!! i love this look! damn i such at brainstorming... i need to learn how to do new looks !

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks fabulous on you!
    Im not sure if I can carry that well but it looks beautiful on you.

    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. awsome look girl keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. funny enough, i prefer urs to d one on you-tube. so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  6. My oh My that is amazing!! How???? I could never do that.....haven't the skills!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damn girl...that look is TOO hot!! Cut that Crease! I know that's right!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this look! Took 'Cut the Crease' to another level, hella hot girl =)

    ReplyDelete