Connect

Friday, September 19, 2008

Sally Beauty Supply Haul


[click to go to website for more offers]

So I went to Sally's today to buy some falsies and to my surprise, they're having a sale! It's buy one get one for 99 cents excluding starter kits & adhesive. How cool is that? So you ladies should go to your nearest Sally Beauty Supply Store and do some major hauling since this sale is for a limited time only. I believe the coupon says that this offer expires on the 30th of this month. I didn't really look around the store to see what else was on sale but on their website they have a whole bunch of hair care & nail care products that are on sale right now. So be sure to check it out!! I bought 4 sets of false eyeslashes including adhesive since I'm almost out of my duo. Do any of you ladies have these falsies already? How are they? Let me know!!






7 comments:

  1. oOhh cool... the i love falsiess i gotta check em out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ArdenB is not available at any dept stores that i know of.
    they have their own stores @ all of the malls ive been too and online. i wish their brand was distributed more out there

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love namoi!! btw you inspired me to start using falsies again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you get a chance to try em how were they?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i meant to tell you that you've brought out the lash whore in me. all of your looks are amazing but looks extra hot with lashes added. i've always liked lashes but only wanted to wear them on special occassions. now i want a bit more drama all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice stuff. i love your post and ur products. it's really nice. thank you for sharing..........

    ReplyDelete