Connect

Friday, September 19, 2008

Sally Beauty Supply Haul


[click to go to website for more offers]

So I went to Sally's today to buy some falsies and to my surprise, they're having a sale! It's buy one get one for 99 cents excluding starter kits & adhesive. How cool is that? So you ladies should go to your nearest Sally Beauty Supply Store and do some major hauling since this sale is for a limited time only. I believe the coupon says that this offer expires on the 30th of this month. I didn't really look around the store to see what else was on sale but on their website they have a whole bunch of hair care & nail care products that are on sale right now. So be sure to check it out!! I bought 4 sets of false eyeslashes including adhesive since I'm almost out of my duo. Do any of you ladies have these falsies already? How are they? Let me know!!