Connect

Thursday, September 4, 2008

FOTD: Pink, Silver & Black

So for today's look I decided to play with some colors. I've never really combined these colors before so I thought I'd give it a try and I actually like how it turned out. Hehe. It's too bad I didn't go out wearing it. Despite the bright colored makeup, I'd say it is most def wearable out in public. I like the fact that it's not too shimmery/glittery. That stuff really grinds my gears sometimes. Speaking of which, have I mentioned how much I love Silver Fog pigment? UGHH, I forget sometimes how much I love it!! Sometimes I'm overwhelmed and afraid to use it sometimes because it's such a true silver color & it's really shimmery. But when I apply it wet, it really sets into your eyelids so it's not too glittery plus it blends out really well with colors! So keep that in mind for those who own this pigment because I seriously love it!! Lol. Okay... let's get on with this. [:

I'm a little lazy to type down everything I used to create this look, but if you really wanna know, just let me know and I'll be happy to give it to you. But to make the long story short, I used Passionate e/s, Silver Fog pigment [applied wet], Carbon e/s, & a few others. Hope you like it!! ;D






11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this look girl your so right the silver blends out so well and looks amazing wit that pink
    hope u had a wonderful day :)
    keep up the good work
    <3 chanel

    ReplyDelete
  3. your make up is a-ma-za-zing! seriously, so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl. This is absolutely gorgeous on you. I did something similar today with purple, but I'm going to have to try this pink soon.. it's to die for. Keep up the great work. Hope you had fun on your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. stefanie -- thank you so much!! i'm glad you like it. take care girl! [=

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty!..i'll have to try this..your blendind is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your blending skills rock babe! i love the color combo you did on this... i dont think ive seen it done like this too often!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this shit is hot! & i would have to agree with everyone about your blending skills. it rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love this look, i think im going to need to copy this look for school tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty colors you have used :) they match nicely and look good with you skintone.

    ReplyDelete