Connect

Thursday, September 11, 2008

FOTD: Tequila Sunrise

Yesterday I asked my boyfriend to give me some colors to work with so I can create a FOTD for todays posting. At first he responded back to me with "how about the colors from a 7Up can?".... LOL I was laughing inside because he's so silly. And then he came up with this picture he saw online and I thought it would be fun to experiment with these colors to try to create something similar to it. I tried to pull it off and I think I came pretty darn close. The name of this drink is called "Tequila Sunrise" so I name it that. And of course he's all, you should name it the "Tina Sunrise". I'm like... no. Hehe. Anyway it's just not as bold and intense as it is in the picture. But overall, I like the outcome of it. My camera did wash out the colors just a little bit but you get the idea of what I was going for.



My Inspiration

What I used on the eyes:
UDPP as primary base
NYX jumbo e/s pencil in Milk on inner eyelid only
MAC Flammable paint on outter eyelid only
MAC Chrome Yellow e/s on inner eyelid
MAC Juiced e/s on middle eyelid
MAC Fab & Flashy e/s on top of Juiced
MAC Off the Radar pigment between outer & inner eyelid
Estee Lauder Berry Ice e/s on outter crease [on top of the paint]
Revlon Colorstay liquid eyeliner in black
L'Oreal Voluminous mascara
MAC Royal Wink f/l on waterline,
--> can you believe they discontinued this fluidline, my heart aches because of this =(
MAC Freshwater e/s on lashline





I added black eyeliner to the lower waterline in this picture to see if I liked it better, & I did!

8 comments:

  1. Omg! I fukin love it!!! Your soo creative w your looks I love love love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you did great on your exams! I LOVE this look! so vibrant and gorgeous... but honestly I always love all of your looks. :P You're def one of my fave beauty bloggers. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgous look! its more like a desert look since the drink looks like a desert drink too!! yummieeee

    ReplyDelete
  4. btw... i like ur side bangs! is it like that or do u have to use special tools haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi tina. :) the paradise pan refills for the palettes say it's 7 grams worth of product in the pan and the pans are HUGE. they're a WHOLE LOT bigger than say a blush pan... probably the size of a blush pan from MAC... about... not exactly but def around that size. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the inspiration and look its awsome i just picked up chrome yellow and have an idea how to use it hehe
    well keep up the good work girl

    take care
    <3chanel

    ReplyDelete