Connect

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Poor MAC Blush.. & more falsies

I usually look forward to Tuesday's & Thursday's because they're the only days where I come home early and it's usually the time I update my blog. I was thinking of doing a FOTD but instead I decided to depot some of my MAC blushes because they've been sitting in my make-up drawer.

I'm usually very careful when it comes to depotting eyeshadows & blushes but for some reason my Emote blush did not want to cooperate with me. :[








a few chippings on the side after dropping on the floor







the outcome of it after dropping it in the sink. :[



I did have the chance to press it back together but, I'm not all that great at pressing because I get so messy & impatient. hehe. But hopefully by tomorrow it'll look "okay" and I'll still be able to use it. Anyway... just wanted to show you more false eyelashes that I bought at Sally's a few days ago. I am seriously taking advantage of this whole buy 1 get one for $.99. Hahaha.


Lacies


my 2nd pair of Wispies.


7 comments:

  1. man if its one thing that gets me mad, it's broken blushes and eye shadows. do you know how to press them back ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome lasshes i am definitely going to hit sallys up for some lashes. good buy!

    as for the mac product. that sucks happens to me all the time i always have to repress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw I'm sorry about your emote blush! It did the same thing to me too.. Actually all of my blushes are cracked somehow cause it was my first time =(

    I love those falsies you bought!

    ReplyDelete
  4. damn i gotta go to sallys to get those lashes then! they're still on sale? sucks wut happened to ur MAC... hope the pressin worked!

    ReplyDelete
  5. depotting blushes never work for me. ive broken 2 and never attempted to do it again. im just gonna stick with my pot blushes and just buy pan form from now on. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!! Sorry to see your blush fall apart like that. That happended to me me once and I sobbed for like two days cause it was a limited edition blush.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i read your blog the other day and read about the falsies. i stopped by and got 2 pairs today! thanks for the heads up =]

    ReplyDelete