Connect

Monday, January 19, 2009

EOTN: HOT PINK

I tried to create a red & pink EOTN but it turned out more hot pink-ish. Not one of the best looks I've done so far but I couldn't let it go to waste without any credit. So here it is.

I neutralized my lips with concealer & applied some random blush but I don't consider it a FOTN. So I won't list what I used.




EYES:
UDPP as primary base
MAC Flammable paint all over lid
f2 [cs 56 palette] on top of Flammable
g6 [cs 88 palette] above crease & inner corner
g7 [cs 88 palette] on outer lid & outer lower lashline
h8 [cs 88 palette] on outer corner
a2 [cs 88 palette] as highlight
MAC Blacktrack fluidline
Maybelline Expert Eyes eyeliner in Velvet Black on waterline
MODLash #33

56 SHIMMER palette

88 MATTE Palette

UPCOMING POSTS:
haulage, possible tutorial for this hot pink look. stay tuned [: