Connect

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Where In The World Is Tina San Diego?

Hi guys! Remember me? LOL.

I know I am missing out in the blog world right now. You ladies can thank Victor for my absence. Lately I've been out & about with my man and taking advantage of the time I have left to be with him. Hope you ladies understand that. I am sloooooowly catching up with everyone's updates. I try to catch up on comments as much as I can so every now and then you'll see a comment from me floating around.

The best thing to do is to keep up with me on Twitter because I'm on that thing like nobodies business. It's the best way to find out what I'm doing just in case you're wondering why I lack the number of posts I usually do. [:

I have a few hauls but I think I'll do that on a seperate post. ALSO, I start school tomorrow! Freakin lame. -__- I haven't even prepared myself for school yet and my sleeping habits don't help either. I'm crashing 3 classes this semester and 2 of them are at a different school. I really hope I get into them! *crosses fingers*

Anyway, ever since Victor came to town, I've tried my best to take him places around San Diego that we haven't been to together. It's funny because even I feel like a tourist in my own hometown. Haha.

We took a walk at the Gaslamp in Downtown San Diego and stopped to eat some gelato. YUMMM

Camera whoring at Urban Outfitters
[more pictures are M.I.A. for the sake of our own embarassment. lol.]


I'm pretty sure we've all seen this famous picture before.

Victor took me to go eat Lao food for the first time. I loved it!
It was at a small mom & pop restaurant called Sang Dao off 43rd street.
Food was YUMMMMM, especially their Drunken Noodles.

We had more food but pictures are M.I.A.
Victor bought ourselves matching Vans.
Thank you baby [:
yeah, Vans > Sneakers, sorry Sneakerheads. ;P






At Tapioca Express