Connect

Sunday, January 25, 2009

I'm Feeling Blue

I finally went to the MAC Counter at Nordies where I bought my MSF Natural to exchange my Medium Dark into a Medium Plus. It's actually a lot better than the dark. I asked the MAC artist if she would even recommend the Medium Dark for me and she said that even she uses it sometimes [and she's white, so she's a lot lighter than me]. But she said it depends on your own personal preference. And since MSF is very sheer, you wouldn't be able to tell that I'd be darker. But a lot of you ladies agreed that Medium Dark was just way too dark for me. And since I'd be using this MSF to set my foundation on a daily basis, I rather have the right shade.


__________________________________________

It hasn't hit me that Victor left. I still feel like I'm gonna wake up tomorrow, get ready for school, and he'll be there waiting for me. I told him the last night that he was here that I couldn't handle these classes without him by my side. Don't get me wrong, I'm very capable of handling my classes on my own. But it's just something about him being with me that makes me feel secure.

He would actually sit through all my classes and help me in my Statistics & Accouting class when I couldn't understand what was going on. Everytime he's here it feels like he's staying for good and I guess that's why it gets harder and harder for me to say goodbye to him. *sigh T________T

ANYWAY.................. before I cry myself a river...

__________________________________________

Here's a blue look I did tonight. Inspired by the MAC artist at the counter but mine didn't turn out nearly as amazing as hers. I know it kind of looks purple but that's because I used MAC's paint pot in Electro Sky but I topped it off with MAC's Bang On Blue [LE] eyeshadow & other shades of blue from the Coastal Scents 88 Palette. Hmm, what else... MAC's Cork e/s above the crease, Carbon e/s on outer corner, Brule e/s to highlight, Her Fancy l/s on the lips. Any questions? Let me know. I don't feel like typing out everything I used. So solly! ;]