Connect

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Quick Post

Hey all! My bad for the lack of updates. I was almost sure that I was going to have plenty of time to blog this month but it's been super hectic and really stressful lately. A lot has been going on, a little too personal for me to even blog about, but I just want to thank everyone who's been holding it down and keeping my blog alive by showing love and support.

I just turned 21 this month so I've been trying to regain my strength from all the partying and alcohol consumption. Not only that but summer school has taken over me since these classes are so fast paced. The only time I could ever truly find time to do a look is really late at night or during the weekend maybe but after months of suffering from insomnia, I feel my sleeping pattern is slowly going back to normal.

Anyway, I'm just here to let you know that I will be blogging eventually and I'll try to squeeze in a post every once in a while. I hope you all have a great rest of the week. Take care. <3