Connect

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Quick Post

Hey all! My bad for the lack of updates. I was almost sure that I was going to have plenty of time to blog this month but it's been super hectic and really stressful lately. A lot has been going on, a little too personal for me to even blog about, but I just want to thank everyone who's been holding it down and keeping my blog alive by showing love and support.

I just turned 21 this month so I've been trying to regain my strength from all the partying and alcohol consumption. Not only that but summer school has taken over me since these classes are so fast paced. The only time I could ever truly find time to do a look is really late at night or during the weekend maybe but after months of suffering from insomnia, I feel my sleeping pattern is slowly going back to normal.

Anyway, I'm just here to let you know that I will be blogging eventually and I'll try to squeeze in a post every once in a while. I hope you all have a great rest of the week. Take care. <3

11 comments:

  1. you take care of yourself! Happy Bday again!! And we'll be here when you come back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with everything, Tina! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belated Happy Birthday! Yay for being 21 ;) I Feel like I havent comment here for a while but I've been lurking.. I really love all your eye tutorials. You are amazing at blending! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope everything is ok girl. we've missed you here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck girlie! everything will be ok :) i know how you feel, life can be very overwhelming. but yay for you updating and letting us know what's up!

    and double YAY for being 21! i have a feeling i'll be in the same boat next month when i turn 21. wooooot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy belated bday! & take care of yourself 1st! we aint going no where!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Take your time hun!
    Saw the pics from your bday, Im so happy you enjoyed yourself!!!

    Happy 21st again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy belated, teen!
    hope you had a good one.
    after 21 - its all down hill. LOL.
    fucking old ass me feels creaks at 23. disgusting age.
    anwho - enjoy being 21! seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy belated birthday! 21 is the best age!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I miss your updates! : ) Come back soon & let me know when you get your package lol.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i hope everything gets better :)

    you are VERY talented!

    ReplyDelete