Connect

Friday, July 3, 2009

LOOK: Pinky Brown

Hello! Remember me? I know I haven't done a look in over a month! How sad :( I feel sorry for my blog and I feel guilty that I haven't had the time to update. Well, as you all know I'm taking summer classes. One online and one on campus and if you don't know already, summer classes are very fast paced. I've been in one of my classes for just about a week or two and we already covered 4 chapters and just got done taking the first exam. So it's a little hectic! I was finally able to do a look since I knew that I had no actual homework due within the next couple days. I was gonna try to squeeze in another look tonight but I just wanted to get this one out there so I can at least say that I've updated my blog. (:

Oh yeah, I wanna thank everyone again for voting on my poll. I was really hoping to see one of the choices hit at least 50% of the votes before the deadline, and it did. I'm surprised to see that many of you would prefer to see neutral/everyday looks. So I'll be sure to do more of those. I just hope you guys don't mind the bright colors that I like to the squeeze in every now and then (:

On to the look... I hope I haven't lost my touch since I haven't done ANY makeup in a while. Hope you like it.






15 comments:

  1. no, you havent lost your touch. this is really pretty. i like the application of the shadows. it gradually fades upward. you are really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous!
    goodluck with summer school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, i'm so jelly of your makeup skills! i love this look.. i might just do something like it for tomorrow.. thx!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so weird bc i was gonna do this look earlier until i decided to change shirts LOL.

    gorgeous nonetheless! & no you haven't lost your touch ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the precision of your style! your liner is just bomb. I love it..lost YOUR touch? *psshhhht!

    ReplyDelete
  6. finally! i love pink & browns! this is a good combo and u did it soo perfect! sigh* i need to update... i dont kno where n how to start anymore lol

    -jeS

    ReplyDelete
  7. omfg im in total love with this look... can you pleassse let me know what colors you used on yur eyes i so wanna rock this this weekend lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow..the pink just pops beautifully! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooh good luck with the summer schools! and i really love the look you did. very sexyy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE that pop of pink! It's so vibrant! I missed your FOTDS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. awwh! summer school sucks :< my friends were free for a week, then after that they're super busy and don't have time for me, hahaa. makes me sad!

    i love this look :D you haven't lost your touch at all~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lose your touch?! I don't think that could ever happen! You are the QUEEN of Bright Colored Smokey Eyes!!

    Tina your skillz are just amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete