Connect

Friday, December 11, 2009

LOOK: Blissfully Blue


I was looking through my eyeshadow drawer and I was digging around and found this eyeshadow trio from Maybelline that I haven't used yet.This trio is still fairly new and if you know me, I love Maybelline eyeshadows.

I have to be honest that I wasn't very happy with this particular trio. It actually looks much better in the palette than it does on my eyes. Nonetheless, this trio is gorgeous! In order for the blue eyeshadow to really pop, I highly recommend applying a blue colored base.

I used my Sony digital camera to take my eye shots so the colors appear washed out. But in person, the blue is actually more vibrant and not as light as it's shown in the pictures. I hope you enjoy this look and hopefully I can get in more looks before I leave for the Philippines. Talk to you guys later!



WHAT I USED:
EYES:

BROW color (lightest) on the inner corner (also applied above crease and inner lower lashline)
LID color (blue) applied to the middle eyelid (also applied to middle lower lashline)
CREASE color (dark) applied to outer corner (also applied to outer lower lashline)
MAC Carbon eyeshadow applied to outer corner
MAC Royal Wink fluidline (discontinued) applied to upper lashline
L'Oreal Lineur Intense liquid liner applied to upper lashline
MAC Smolder eyeliner
Maybelline Turbo Boost mascara on upper and lower lashes
Elegent Lahses #015

LIPS:
Revlon Nude Attitude l/s
NYX Natural l/g




 

 



12 comments:

  1. very pretty look! the blue liner looks great :) i love maybelline eyeshadows too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. U are soo pretty. U inspired some of the looks I did on my blog lol : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG. I seriously love this look! You're gorgeous =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH WOW! you look great! I have this palette too and I agree that the color pigment isn't that great but you worked it! I really like this look! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it came out amazing! Nobody does the bright colors like you can! :) ANd I love that nude lippie combo! Very playful & sexy look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice girl!?! I like how the blue is kinda sheer! And the blue eyeliner just finishes it off! nicccce!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! this is the first time that I coment on your blog and OMG your looks are amazing!
    Greetings from Spain

    ReplyDelete
  8. seriously gorgeous! the whole look is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty!!But you ve heard that before already!!:D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! That looks amazing! You made me want to go and do a blue look! :D

    Anyways, check out my blog too if you want :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. if this is how it looks washed out, i'm pretty sure it's superrrr gorgeous in person!! :) me likes!! :)

    ReplyDelete