Connect

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Too Faced Decade of Glamour Beauty Wardrobe Photos & Swatches (Photo Heavy)

Too Faced Decade of Glamour Beauty Wardrobe is a makeup kit that consists of products put together that are considered some of the best sellers over the past ten years.

My aunt actually gave this to me as a gift so I thought I'd take pictures as well as eyeshadow swatches. I think this kit came out in 2008 and is discontinued as it's not longer available on the Sephora website. These eyeshadows and lippies may be available individually or in other makeup kits.





  

 

17 comments:

  1. the colors look so pretty from your swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa, amazingly pigmented! =] and the colors are amusing to my eyes. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.. very pigmented.. the exclusive bronzer is ssooo cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have this i freaking loveee it! but i depoted it lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Those look super pigmented T! I love the entire top row swatch, ooh & ahh and pixie dust the best!!! M3 lippie looks super pink, me likey!!! Do a look yea?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. those colors look really pretty! too bad sephora doesnt have that anymore

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow..those swatches are super duper gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! Those are beautiful swatches! (: You'll be doing a look with these soon, right??

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great swatches! I don't really like these type of palettes, but I don't think I care in this case, the shadows are too pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whoa super pretty and super pigmented! Love the "barbie" design too! So cute! Thanks for the swatchies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. such nice swatches & creative showcasing! too faced products r ammazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love all the colors and the swatches!! i particularly love the zsa zsa!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful colors! Nice look you've put together, too. I love this box :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. the pink one looks really pigmented especially the pink one!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This set looks gorgeous! I love it.

    ReplyDelete